Escape to the Cape Sightseeing Tours
Review Highlights
Incredible Tour Company!

I can't say enough about Shaheed and Escape to the Cape! My girlfriend and I came to South Africa... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2021
Jay B
Incredible Service

Shaheed and his team always deliver incredible service with reliable/knowledgeable guides and truly... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2021
greytravel_za
Cape Town, South Africa

All reviews worked tirelessly to make sure personalized experience knowledgeable guides day tour cape company itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

ESCAPE TO THE CAPE is an absolutely PHENOMENAL company! As you can imagine, traveling to an unknown country can build excitement and anxiety. From the moment Shaheed made his first contact to confirm my travel details, I knew I was in the right hands.

About one week before arrival and everyday we (mom and I) were in Cape Town, Shaheed maintained contact to assure we were having a pleasurable trip and to layout the following day's plans. Upon my return to the United States, I needed to be in touch with a South African company and he was willing to serve as a liaison and help with the communication process. Shaheed was patient, professional, thorough and very passionate about all things Cape Town, as well as delivering wonderful tours.

Similarly, our daily driver, Joe, was such a joy! Every morning he arrived early for pick-ups and always gave a big hug and bright smile. He was very knowledgeable and eager to share South African history and culture with me and mom. We truly adored him. He always made us feel like old friends and we really got a kick out of the many relationships he had with so many locals! Most importantly, we felt safe with him. I am still in awe at all of the sites we were able to visit - and Joe never made us feel rushed. He enjoyed us taking in all of the sites, sounds and culinary delights of Cape Town.

Whenever I return to South Africa, I will be sure to use ESCAPE TO THE CAPE to curate another beautiful experience. Thank you so much, Shaheed and Joe! Continued blessings on your business.

Date of experience: August 2019
Shaheed E, Owner at Escape to the Cape Sightseeing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

WoW Michelle,

Thank you immensely for writing such a comprehensive review. Your time and effort is much appreciated.

It was an absolute pleasure hosting you in CT. Thank you for the Blessings and I will share this review with Joe and the team.

Look forward to any family & friends of yours that visits us in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2019

I had the pleasure of meeting Shaheed when I was in Cape Town for work. I instantly liked him, and was happy that I was able to meet him several times during my time there. Cape Town is a stunning location, and I was lucky enough to have Shaheed's company take me all over the Cape for three days while I was there for work. They were amazing! Each person that I met was kind, helpful, professional and just such a pleasure to be around. I hope to return to Cape Town and when I do, I will be engaging Escape to the Cape again, and will also be referring my clients to Shaheed. It was a really great experience, and I want to extend my personal thanks to Shaheed for making my time in Cape Town so amazing.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019

It was wonderful, much much better than I expected, well organized,fulfilled every desirable places to visit. Thanks to Russel, I enjoyed every minutes of it. Specutaclar views, cute peguins, gorgeous sunset...absolutely fabulous! Despite the busy schedule packed for a day, as everyone says, he never made me rush to go to the place to place. I had a really great time. Thank you :)

Date of experience: September 2019
Shaheed E, Owner at Escape to the Cape Sightseeing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Hi,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! Im so happy that you that you had a great experience with Russell.

** I hope you taught him some Japanese...

Regards
Shaheed

Reviewed 20 September 2019

Just returned from a wonderful visit to South Africa. We spent 3 days in Cape Town, and booked a guide through Cape Sightseeing Tours. They provided us with their guide Joe, who provided all day service, including airport pickup and dropoff, a tour of the Cape Peninsula and the Cape of Good Hope Table Mountain National Park, incredible landscapes, a brief visit to an award-winning vineyard, two of Nelson Mandela's prisons, illuminating conversations regarding apartheid, its lasting impacts, its toll on the day-to-day life of the country's citizens. Cape Sightseeing organized meticulously and delivered flawlessly. I highly recommend working with them if your journeys take you to Cape Town.

Reviewed 18 September 2019

Just returned from our first visit to South Africa, which included 3 days in Cape Town. We were lucky to have found Cape Sightseeing Tours; they were everything we had hoped for. We explored Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula, Stellenbosch and the wine country as well. I can't emphasize enough just how wonderful our guide Joe was during our stay. He is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable; his concern for our comfort was always foremost in his mind, and made us feel that we were very special. We did our exploration in the comfort of Lexus Sedan, which was lovely and more than comfortable. I would strongly recommend using Cape Sightseeing for your exploration of Cape Town and its environs; it would be hard to beat this experience.

Date of experience: September 2019
Shaheed E, Owner at Escape to the Cape Sightseeing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Hi Alan,

Its an honour to have hosted yourself & your sister in Cape Town albeit very briefly. When we met there was an 'instant connection' which made me feel like this was going to be a long lasting relationship.

Feel free to contact me for any future requests