“FANTASTIC!”

Zee's Cape Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 July 2017

From the moment that Hadley met us at the airport upon our arrival, everything about our 3 day visit to Cape Town was stellar. The entire team at Zee's Cape Tours made us feel like family. From meeting us at our hotel to ensure we made it to the ferry to Robben Island on time, to escorting us up Table Mountain, driving us to the Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach, Stllenbosch and all points in between, they were friendly, knowledgeable and very informative. We highly recommend them and hope we get to see them again. Be sure to ask about the olive oil tasting....

1  Thank dlb822

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Anthea and Cecil could not have been more helpful, flexible, and friendly. First class service with lots of smiles. Thanks a million!

1  Thank fionacademic
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We used Zee's Cape Tours on a number of occasions (transfers and day tour), while on a week long holiday in Stellenbosch. We found Anthea and Hadley genuinely passionate about their company, which was reflected in the warm, friendly, high quality service we received. Both were easy to chat to, with excellent local knowledge - they were more then happy to answer any questions we had about the area. Zee's Cape Tours definitely went towards making the time we spent in South Africa an amazing experience. I highly recommend them, wouldn't hesitate to use again.

1  Thank DomDomDomDom78
Reviewed 5 November 2016

After 3 intensive days for a symposium at Stellenbosch University, I was suggested to enjoy Cape Town region with Zee's Cape Tours. That was an excellent advice. As I was on my own, the tour was perfectly personalised by Hadley, who accommodated my wishes with great kindness and professionalism.
As a French woman working in Australia, I am travelling a lot both alone for my job, and with my family for holidays, so I can ensure that the quality of the service I received today is one of the highest I ever had.
I highly recommend Anthea's and her team, Zee's Cape Tours deserves to be recognised as a 5 stars tourism company!

2  Thank nadine129