“Brilliant Tour Company - Highly Recommended.”
Review of Zee's Cape Tours

Zee's Cape Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We used Zee's Cape Tours on a number of occasions (transfers and day tour), while on a week long holiday in Stellenbosch. We found Anthea and Hadley genuinely passionate about their company, which was reflected in the warm, friendly, high quality service we received. Both were easy to chat to, with excellent local knowledge - they were more then happy to answer any questions we had about the area. Zee's Cape Tours definitely went towards making the time we spent in South Africa an amazing experience. I highly recommend them, wouldn't hesitate to use again.

1  Thank DomDomDomDom78
"sa"
"company"
"itinerary"

Reviewed 5 November 2016

After 3 intensive days for a symposium at Stellenbosch University, I was suggested to enjoy Cape Town region with Zee's Cape Tours. That was an excellent advice. As I was on my own, the tour was perfectly personalised by Hadley, who accommodated my wishes with great kindness and professionalism.
As a French woman working in Australia, I am travelling a lot both alone for my job, and with my family for holidays, so I can ensure that the quality of the service I received today is one of the highest I ever had.
I highly recommend Anthea's and her team, Zee's Cape Tours deserves to be recognised as a 5 stars tourism company!

2  Thank nadine129
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Zee's Cape Tours offer an exceptionnal service for tours and transfers. Full service, flexible, absolutely save and very affordable. We organised all transportation and some tours for our international symposium with them. Hardly ever experienced such a service.

1  Thank Piet D
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I truer Zee's back in january with my family. I was very Pleased. They knew a lot, were very kind. Overall it was a very well spend Day at the Wine farms in the area near Cape town. I Can only recommend it

1  Thank René R
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was in South Africa to work and I had only a few hours before leaving to see Cape Town. Zee' Cape Tours organised a personalised tour and they made me see all the most interesting things in Cape Town. Finally the also leave me at the Airport in time!!!!
My guide was a great tour guide, he told me a number of things about Cape Town and it's history. Really a top class tour!!!!

1  Thank 911morgan

Been to Zee's Cape Tours? Share your experiences!