Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Wonderful hosts!

We needed a drop off to capetown international airport and Anthea was very kind to pick us up at... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
HarshalS130
via mobile
Your mission is their vision

We had a lovely time with our family, did safari in lalibela game reserve, which was indulgent... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
Narthu
Kochi (Cochin), India
via mobile

All reviews stellenbosch university excellent tour south africa always on time table mountain cecil society stories cape sa winelands nature route itinerary
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was in South Africa to work and I had only a few hours before leaving to see Cape Town. Zee' Cape Tours organised a personalised tour and they made me see all the most interesting things in Cape Town. Finally the also leave me at the Airport in time!!!!
My guide was a great tour guide, he told me a number of things about Cape Town and it's history. Really a top class tour!!!!

1  Thank 911morgan
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I cannot recommend Zee's Cape Tours highly enough. I was in charge of organising an international project Meeting in Stellenbosch, which required multiple shuttle tours between Stellenbosch and Cape Town Airport. Zee's Cape Tours was extremely responsive and super-quick in following up my enquiries and Anthea and her team are very friedly and reliable. They handeld changes to the passenger lists perfectly and were very helpful when one of our group members needed his luggage to be picked up from the airport. I will definitely use Zee's services again for our next meeting and in case I come back for a private holiday. The Service they provide is flawless and I recommend Zee's Cape Tours to anyone without hesitation!

1  Thank JBuech
Reviewed 15 May 2016

We organised Zee's tour to take our party of three around pre-selected wineries in the Franschhoek region. Hadley was right on time, knowledgeable and passionate about SA. We couldn't have imagined a nicer person to take us around the wineries of the region.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Hadley's a great tour guide. He was flexible in catering to our interests and manage to keep us thoroughly entertained.

We only had a weekend in Cape town as part of a business trip and I'm not typically the "tour" type, so I very much appreciated being part of a very intimate group and having the flexibility to tailor the trip for the types of things I was interested in. We managed to sneak in a couple of small hikes.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking to tour cape town

Reviewed 6 March 2016

We had the good fortune to discover this company after reading reviews on TA. We booked them for Airport transfers (they were waiting for us at the Airport on arrival) Sporting Events (got us to and from Newlands and Kenilworth Races) and transfers between the three Hotels that we had booked. We found them to be professional, punctual and most importantly very nice people who were eager to enhance our holiday experiences with good local and regional knowledge. We spent 3 days out on full day tours with James, who couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating. Although we had ideas about where and what we wanted to see, James molded them quite seamlessly into excursions, but you always thought that it was your idea. How James managed to book good seats at two particularly nice Restaurants that we had said that we fancied visiting, and got us there for the reservation time, despite us tweaking the route as we saw areas that we wanted to explore is beyond me! Ornithology may not be James' strong point, but given 24 hours and he returned with a book to correctly identify a local bird that we had asked the name of. In summary, we were fortunate enough to meet Anthea, Hadley and James from Zee's Tours and we feel that anyone who books with them will have their holiday experience enhanced through dealing with these lovely people. PS Cape Point, Penguins at Bolders Beach and Stellenbosch Wine Tours were our favourites.