“Pleased”

Zee's Cape Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I truer Zee's back in january with my family. I was very Pleased. They knew a lot, were very kind. Overall it was a very well spend Day at the Wine farms in the area near Cape town. I Can only recommend it

1  Thank René R
"sa"
"company"
"itinerary"

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was in South Africa to work and I had only a few hours before leaving to see Cape Town. Zee' Cape Tours organised a personalised tour and they made me see all the most interesting things in Cape Town. Finally the also leave me at the Airport in time!!!!
My guide was a great tour guide, he told me a number of things about Cape Town and it's history. Really a top class tour!!!!

1  Thank 911morgan
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I cannot recommend Zee's Cape Tours highly enough. I was in charge of organising an international project Meeting in Stellenbosch, which required multiple shuttle tours between Stellenbosch and Cape Town Airport. Zee's Cape Tours was extremely responsive and super-quick in following up my enquiries and Anthea and her team are very friedly and reliable. They handeld changes to the passenger lists perfectly and were very helpful when one of our group members needed his luggage to be picked up from the airport. I will definitely use Zee's services again for our next meeting and in case I come back for a private holiday. The Service they provide is flawless and I recommend Zee's Cape Tours to anyone without hesitation!

1  Thank JBuech
Reviewed 15 May 2016

We organised Zee's tour to take our party of three around pre-selected wineries in the Franschhoek region. Hadley was right on time, knowledgeable and passionate about SA. We couldn't have imagined a nicer person to take us around the wineries of the region.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Hadley's a great tour guide. He was flexible in catering to our interests and manage to keep us thoroughly entertained.

We only had a weekend in Cape town as part of a business trip and I'm not typically the "tour" type, so I very much appreciated being part of a very intimate group and having the flexibility to tailor the trip for the types of things I was interested in. We managed to sneak in a couple of small hikes.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking to tour cape town

Been to Zee's Cape Tours? Share your experiences!