“Awesome dive shop!”

Taprobane Divers
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Nilaveli
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer a full range of scuba diving courses both recreational and technical, as well as fun diving packages for already qualified divers! We have high grade equipment maintained to UK standards with air quality testing equipment to ensure great air all the time! Come and join us in Trincomalee at our new location at Vegan Beach Resort!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

This shop is a hidden gem, unbeliveable equipment, great divemasters and good dives. Relatively short rides to the dives.

TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thanks Herman! We try our best for our guests and glad you enjoyed your time with us :-)

All reviews
"diving school"
"sri lanka"
"marine life"

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Taprobane Divers is AWESOME! Emma and Rohan are quick to help, expertise in the area and go above and beyond to ensure you have an awesome diving trip! We worked with Emma to arrange all dives in advance for several of our sailors during our 2 weeks in Trincomalee. All positive feedback from our tour attendees who said the dive equipment is in great shape, they felt safe and enjoyed the 2 dives. Its a must if you are a diver visiting Trincomalee! Most certainly a memorable experience, thank you Taprobane Divers!!

It was great working with you guys and a pleasure to have you all dive with us! If you dock in Trincomalee again it would be great to see you!!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Rohan and his team were friendly, kind and experienced. Everything went well . MUST visit in SL. Cheers guys !

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I had nothing but a positive experience from start to finish with these guys. I only had a short amount of time in Trincomalee and I really wanted to get my OW certification, which normally takes 3 days. Emma and Rohan worked very hard for me to be able to complete the course in 2 days, while still doing all of the necessary requirements by PADI. Emma always answered all of my questions quickly and helped me when I was having issues with the online course work and she was always very polite and never annoyed by my questions (which I had a lot of!). I ended up booking accommodation through Samaaya Guesthouse thinking it was close to the center..turns out the two were connected, which helped me a lot by being able to take three steps from my room to the center. I was quite nervous about diving because I do have a fear of being underwater, but Rohan made sure I was comfortable and happy the whole time. If you're going to get certified in Trincomalee these are the people to work with!

1  Thank Katie W

Thank you for your review! It was great to meet you and you did really well on the course - have fun with all your diving to come!!