Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great shop, beautiful location, fun people

Excellent shop, with good quality equipment. its location is so beautiful and clean beach, clear... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Navigator572203
Awesome dives with Taprobane

Sorry this review is going to be looooong. I don't usually write reviews, but TripAdvisor helped me... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
DaCrazyRichBananas

All reviews navy island his team lots of fun lovers leap beach resort an excellent experience clown fish days diving boat crew whale watching dive guide great diving diving experience great company fun dives diving center dive shop
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I had nothing but a positive experience from start to finish with these guys. I only had a short amount of time in Trincomalee and I really wanted to get my OW certification, which normally takes 3 days. Emma and Rohan worked very hard for me to be able to complete the course in 2 days, while still doing all of the necessary requirements by PADI. Emma always answered all of my questions quickly and helped me when I was having issues with the online course work and she was always very polite and never annoyed by my questions (which I had a lot of!). I ended up booking accommodation through Samaaya Guesthouse thinking it was close to the center..turns out the two were connected, which helped me a lot by being able to take three steps from my room to the center. I was quite nervous about diving because I do have a fear of being underwater, but Rohan made sure I was comfortable and happy the whole time. If you're going to get certified in Trincomalee these are the people to work with!

1  Thank Katie W
TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your review! It was great to meet you and you did really well on the course - have fun with all your diving to come!!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The instructors and crew at Taprobane are awesome and want you to have a good time while being safe. They will help you with anything you need and they make you feel at home.

The equipment is top notch and the dive sites they took me too were beautiful. I highly recommend these guys!

Thank you for your review and it was a pleasure to have you dive with us!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent time with Rohan and his team. From the organisation by email with Emma to setting us all up safely and comfortably. Rohan was able to answer any questions we had and nothing was too much of a trouble, even some ear problems! Thank you for giving us confidence and helping us a complete the course, we will be back!!

TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Ahh, we hope to see you again soon! Glad you had a great time and thank you for choosing us to do your OW with - you did a great job and have fun with all the diving ahead!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I completed my PADI Advanced Diving Certification with Rohan and really enjoyed the experience! I learnt so much over just 2 days and he was able to answer all my questions along the way. Very friendly team and professional! Was also pleased to see they had modern, reliable dive kit! Would recommend!

TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Well done on completing you AOW course with us - you did a great job and it was a great having you with us! All the best for the rest of your travels and have fun with all the diving ahead!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing diving in Trincomalee, with Taprobane Divers. Very professional diving group with excellent Dive Instructor and Dive Master.

Thank you for choosing to come dive with us, it was great to meet you and we hope to see you again sometime! Have a great rest of your holiday in Sri Lanka!