“1,000 Stars!!!”
Review of Panna e Cioccolato

Panna e Cioccolato
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Puerto Morelos
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

With all the sweet treats offered, I’d say the sweetest of all is the great service! This locally-owned shop is a place of happiness and comfort. After a great meal on the square in Puerto Morelos, you absolutely MUST stop in for dessert here. Or just stop in for a calf treat after a long day on the beach!

Our favorite is the Raspberry Cheese Cake.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After a couple of different meals, my wife and I stopped for an ice cream cone. So fresh and tasty. The strawberry cheesecake is my go to flavor, but I did try the Baily’s, so yummy!!! Located right on the town square, go right across the street and find a seat in the square and enjoy your ice cream.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Just the right finish to a good dinner from La Sirena's down the block - we had lemon gelato for my friend, and coconut ice cream for me, both very good. They had artisan chocolate too, but will try that the next time.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Right on the square, this popular spot has about two dozen flavors to choose from, and all of them (that I've tried so far) delicious. The fruit flavors are wonderfully fruit-forward and decadent.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Stayed in Puerto Morelos for two weeks and my daughters wanted to have ice cream every night! How can we say no the gelato was absolutely fantastic. My daughter loved the Ferro Rocher and my other daughter loved every one of them:) I personally liked the Pistachio and my hubby liked the coco and pistachio combo.