Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$112
View deal
Agoda.com
Priceline
All reviews cenote tour guest house garden shower quiet street yoga deck outdoor living beautiful place to stay sized bed quintana roo the location is perfect beautiful view of the ocean mayan ruins breakfast and lunch rooms are beautiful playa del carmen first floor an amazing job
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Noemi done an amazing job highlighting my hair, I am very happy. I highly recommend her, she is very welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable, if I lived here I would definitely go back. Thankyou very much

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Layla Guesthouse Brown, Owner at Layla Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are pleased to present our very talented and friendly Noemi at the salon !! She is an invaluable member of the Layla team who embodies our values of service and skill !

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

The restaurant is so cute and the food is really amazing. The frittata is to die for as well as the eggs Benedict.

I also got my hair coloured at the salon and Naomi did a wonderful job!

The staff are top-notch as is the whole establishment.

Rena

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Many thanks for for kind words Rena, and super recommendation. I love both the dishes you mentioned at the cafe....and the hair salon is a part of the Layla experience ! Hurry on back now, ya hear ?

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Best results ever!! She was great at communicating what she was doing and if it was what I asked for etc. Bonus u have great views at the same time...My hair feels great! Highly recommend ♥️thanks again Noemi!.....

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

So glad to hear about your positive experience at the Layla Salon.....and to earn your recommendation ! Noemi does indeed bring all of her Milan experience to that Caribbean-view salon ! To be your " Best results ever" is why we get up in the morning !! Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Layla is like a secret garden and absolute indulgence for your senses. Everything in the guesthouse is very thoughtful- rooms are beautiful and complete studios. We stayed in Josefina and everything from the furniture to a "sponge" was a piece of art. Green, airy, lush and handcrafted, with a lovely cafe downstairs, that turned into a broadway class karaoke experience one of the evenings we stayed there. Steve and Robin have created a very special, welcoming place and are active and loved in the community. Robin's cenote tour must be the best in the world! Delightful fusion menu inspired by Steve is also a collaboration of the whole crew: special thanks to Ray, Jimena, Jesse and Lucio for all their amazing contributions into the atmosphere of the place. Also, there's a pool with an ocean view, rooftop Skybar with swings and lounge chairs, and a yoga deck to top it all off. Must stay!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Layla Guesthouse Brown, Owner at Layla Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Thank you for responding to all the details you noticed here at Layla. You certainly paid close attention ! We have tried to create a place that we would like to visit and stay......with the comforts and pleasures of home and of a vacation get-away ! Our entire team is thrilled you enjoyed yourself here and recommend it to others. Please come on back !

Reviewed 3 December 2020

I stopped in to work and have some lunch and had such a nice time. The food is phenomenal, the best chicken noodle soup I've had outside of southeast asia. The staff is extremely warm and welcoming and kind. They let me hang out and work here (I'm a software designer and the wifi is quick enough for digital nomads to get some work done - important in Puerto Morelos) I only wish I could stay longer. You will not regret dropping in.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Melissalynnk10

So happy your visit turned out so well... Not a bad view from your work space !! Be sure to take a break next time and make it to the rooftop for another memorable view. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope to support your work day agin one day soon !