Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (2 366)
2 366 results
1 750
1 750
All reviews desire rm hot tub passion suite anna banana beach beds sin room sexy atmosphere play makers adult fun jacuzzi bar photo shoot desire pearl dance floor entertainment staff a lot of fun beach bar foam party
Selected filters
1 863 - 1 868 of 2 366 reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2005

After reading the reviews about Desire we left home prepared for just about anything. Man, what a fabulous surprise! This place is just fantastic. It always amazes me when I read reviews by people who seem to have nothing but complaints. They want the best food in the world, championship class tennis courts, fine wine, luxurious rooms. You name it. Hey, this place is for very open minded couples. Period. The rooms are perfectly satisfactory (yeah, the floor gets wet when you take a shower..so put a towel on the floor). And there are a few places where they could taper the walkway a bit to prevent those who have had a few too many drinks from falling off. The sexual activity is very open (as expected). I mean, it's a sex resort. What do you expect? If you don't like that go to Disneyworld! The food is very good, and the service is absolutely unbelievable. We had read that if you wanted decent service you should carry a few bucks with you for tips. That's not real easy to do when you are nude and lacking pockets. We received terrific service all week (Feb 12-19). On about the 5th day we were there I made it a point to carry a few dollars down by the pool for tipping. Gee whiz...I already felt like I owned them for the great service. So after I give this guy $2, he won't even let us go to the pool bar for a drink. He saw my wife get up and take about 10 steps, then stopped her and asked her what she would like, then told her to go back to her spot and he'd get it! So the point is you're going to get great service without tipping, and service beyond description if you do. I could go on and on, but the fact is the room is fine, the pool area is great, the food is very good, the hot tub is great (although you have to climb 44 stairs to get to it), the disco and playroom were beyond expectations, and the service is beyond belief. We have been to Hedo II three times and loved it every time. But this place has it all over Hedo just for the service. Desire doesn't have the great after dinner entertainment that Hedo does, but they also don't allow the 'single' sharks and lounge lizards that Hedo does. If you are looking for fine wine, great tennis, and oppulent dining, go somewhere else. But if you want a super vacation at a very 'open minded' resort with a lot of great open minded people, it's hard to beat Desire!

52  Thank BackPacker20912
Reviewed 17 April 2005

Don't go unless........

1. You want to have a fun, highly charged relaxing time.
2. You got what it takes to be naked.
3. You are friendly.
4. You have an open mind.
5. You like to "play"

We just returned from our second trip, and we were very happy. The management is investing in the property, we felt a big improvement in staff, facility, food, and the overall quality.

We'd recommend it but that would mean it might be too busy next time we decide to jump down.

Email us if you want details: homerhkb@aol.

Date of stay: March 2005
10  Thank Expedition24894
Reviewed 17 March 2005

We went to Desire and jumped in with both feet.We aren`t nudists or swingers but were curious and had never been anywhere like this.The first day we were ready to leave and the second day felt about the same.The resort was great,we were feeling weird with all the nudity and a few people were a little pushy about us removing our clothes. The third day a lifestyle group arrived and it became a blast. Everyone was polite,fun, and energetic. The hosts of the group told us that if anyone was pushy or out of line they would handle it. The staff also informed us that if we would have said something about anyone being pushy or out of line they would have asked them to leave. This trip took us to a level we would have never felt if we hadn`t went to Desire.The food was good,the upscale dining was excellent,room service was punctual and great service. The staff was great,very personable and helpful.The rooms weren`t too fancy,but nice and clean, with the atmosphere,who cares.The theme nights were a blast. Don`t be afraid to go to the jacuzzi or the playroom,you don`t have to do anything if you don`t want to. If you are new to the lifestyle just do your own thing and enjoy the atmosphere. We are looking forward to our next trip.I think we`ll be disappointed with any other resort.

Date of stay: March 2005
54  Thank Cosmopolitan37197
Reviewed 15 March 2005

My wife and I both in our mid 40's just returned form a February 2005 seven days at Desire. As we heard from the Advisor our room was nothing to write home about but it was functional. The overall resort was very good. What we will remember for a long long time and maybe forever were some of the people both guys and gals. We ended up meeting a number of couples that very very sexy and physically fit, which was great.
The best was some of the all night --- parties that we participated in and also hosted. My wife was satisfied to the point that three weeks later she is still smiling. As for me I am still recovering. We will be back in November or for Christmas. This time we will both be ready for some complete satisfaction.

Date of stay: February 2005
12  Thank BobT
Reviewed 17 February 2005

My fiance and I went to this resort in October of 2003, and the reason that I am writing this review now is that I am presently on my way to Jamaica, and I havent even gotten there yet, and I know that this (Desire) place is going to have the other place beat.

1) The staff at Desire were great...and yes...we did tip. They were very helpful, very friendly, just an all around great group of people.

2) The Beach was beautiful, they cleaned it every night, and sometimes during the day, it was quiet and serene in the mornings and it was wonderful.

3) The food was really good and always available, I like how everything is right in the same area...they have a beach/pool side grill and bar, and you can just lay on the beach, and when you get hungry walk a few steps over to get a little something to eat...the bartenders will actually bring your drinks right out to you on the beach. They did this for us. There is a reservation only restuarant there, that is decorated wonderfully, and the food was very very good...

4) The atmosphere is very sexy in the evenings...during the day, most of the patrons were nude, some women were just topless (myself) and as I said we are not in the "Lifestyle" and it was not a problem. we went to enjoy each other at an adult resort...and that is exactly what we did. I did not have the opportunity to see any overt PDA during the day in the common areas...they have a place for that in the disco. What I saw was people relaxing and having a good time.

5) We had an ocean front room, and it was great...it was a little different from the pictures on the website, and a little smaller than I thought it would be...but it was still wonderful to be able to walk right out onto the beach, and the room was clean...and our shower worked fine.

6) If good food and relaxation is what you are looking for, and you are in the "Lifestyle" this will be a good place for you....If good food and relaxation is what you are looking for, and you are NOT in the "Lifestyle" but don't mind that others are...then this is the place for you as well...go and have fun.

Date of stay: October 2003