“Take Out for Kiddos!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered pizzas for our kiddos one night because the adults wanted to go out for dinner alone. I was able to connect with IWannaPizza via Facebook and then phone to place my order. We took a quick taxi ride to pick up, only to find out we could’ve had it delivered. The language barrier didn’t allow for great communication; however, these guys offered great service!!

We were able to communicate our order effectively enough, and the kids loved the pizza! I’m not a big fan of thin crust pizza, but it did have a good flavor.

I gave a 5-Star review mostly because of the service.

Thanks for a great job!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered three pizzas for takeout for our group of 6. Very gracious person explained some of the different offerings. Pizzas were cooked and ready to go rather quickly.

Once we brought them to our house rental, they tasted very fresh and cooked perfectly. Stop by and give this place a try, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed in a condo about 1.5 miles outside of the town down a small road. We called to do a delivery order and not only did it come ahead of schedule but the food was amazing. The driver was super friendly. We ordered the Argento pizza and a salad. The salad was huge and delicious. Just what we ordered. Tasty NY style thin crust! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We walked by this place too many times to count over the last few years because when I am in Mexico I want to eat Mexican food. This year we finally stopped in for a pizza. It was very good. It was a tremendous value. The service could not have been better. We will be back next year. If you are interested in a thin crust pizza with excellent flavor then you need to try this place.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is very near our home and we were hungry so we ordered take out. The only waiter was feverishly working to serve everyone and did a great job. We waited the 25 minutes he said it would take. Pleased that he gave an accurate time. Some say 25 and it’s 45-60 around here. I liked the price 130 pesos. It was just a little soggy/greasy from the cheese I think, otherwise I’d have given it a 4. We will go back for sure.