Reviews (8 814)
5 632
2 068
5 632
2 068
All reviewsbluewater grillthe blue water grillmarket cafepreferred clubpreferred poollemongrass restaurantcibu restaurantentertainment teammain poollobby bartropical viewfrench restaurantbali bedspreferred statuspreferred guestocean frontjuan carlos
260 - 265 of 8 815 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We just got back yesterday after spending 3 full days at this gorgeous resort! We wished we had stayed another couple of days! We were bummed driving in with rain, but it cleared up after we got out of the van, and was beautiful our whole visit! There was 14 of us family and friends, and we all agreed it was one of our very favorite vacations. The staff was excellent.... fun, welcoming, and especially our favorites...Francisco at the front desk, Jesus our server near the pool, and Luis who entertained us daily! Ever staff member was awesome!
Clean rooms, great food, fun entertainment, and a magical atmosphere! I miss it already.
The beach was the only drawback! Horrible amounts of seaweed, and my daughter got in for a few seconds, and was stung by a jellyfish. We aren’t big on getting in the ocean, so the sand was beautiful itself, and just hearing the waves and sitting... watching.... relaxing... perfect!
There were families there with children too. They have activities for them as well.❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Teri O
NowSapphireRC, Social Media Coordinator at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa.

It is a great satisfaction for the resort’s staff to know that we managed ourselves to make your vacation a great experience and that you enjoyed your visit with us. The Operations Committee will be so happy to read that you enjoyed the resort facilities, entertainment, and the staff service.

Francisco, Jesús, and Luis will be glad to hear that they contributed to make your stay more enjoyable.

Have a great day and thank you once again for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Our best regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Just got back from the Now Sapphire resort in Cancun and the trip was awesome. I have been to quite a few resorts both all inclusive and not, and the service at Now Sapphire was by far the best I have ever seen. The front desk, bellhops, housekeeping and servers were all amazing. We never had to wait for drinks, our room was cleaned twice a day and the waitstaff at the buffet carried our plates to our table! In particular, Ivan (the not-so-terrible) at the pool and Mardo in the Market Cafe were above and beyond. They were both so friendly and good at their jobs, we never wanted to leave!

For me, the food was only average. However, the rest of our group really enjoyed the food. There were pockets of greatness...mushroom soup at Cibu and the shrimp/cucumber appetizer at Fresco, but overall, I've had better food. Breakfast buffets and lunch at Barefoot Grille were very good.

The rooms were air-conditioned and well appointed. However, the remainder of the hotel is open air with no a/c. We were there in June and it was HOT! A couple of the restaurants had a/c, but you were usually warm and sweaty...unless in the pool at the swim-up bar!

Overall, I would recommend!

Room Tip: There are no elevators, so request a room on the first floor!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank marywG4186WX

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful resort.

We will share your feedback with the Operations Committee, especially with the Front Desk staff, bellboys, housekeeping, Iván, Mardo, and the rest of the team.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The rooms were very clean and neat. Service was excellent by all staff and restaurants. Very high food quality and service in restaurants. Buffet had extensive offerings of food types and choices.

Although it rained several days of our stay the entertainment staff worked very hard to keep us busy with games in the Lobby area.

I did not have small children, but the area for children seemed very fun and the employee working the kid zone seemed patient and attentive to the few kids that were participating.

Great resort for families and groups.

Room Tip: We did not have a beach view, but the beach was relatively close to our room. We were on the first floor and did not have any noise issue.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
NowSapphireRC, Social Media Coordinator at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your nice feedback on Tripadvisor about your stay at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and that you appreciated our services.

We will share your feedback with the Operations Committee,

We look forward to welcoming you back to Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The best part about this resort is the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. The food was also delicious. I highly recommend the restaurant CIbu for breakfast and dinner. Also, the Market Cafe is a great buffet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa for your recent stay in Riviera Maya.

We really appreciate that you took the time to share your fantastic comments on Tripadvisor about your stay at our resort especially for mentioning our friendly staff, food and Cibu restaurant.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with others, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

So my children wanted to give me a Mother's Day gift and they all pitched in to pay for me to go to Cancun and experience that I will never forget. My oldest daughter Mary and I went on the 18th of June. Upon our arrival the people were so friendly and our concier Arturo made us feel like we were at home. All throughout our stay he always had a smile on his face, made it a point to say hi and ask us how we were doing every time we saw him. He went out of his way to help me at one point. One of my pants was too long so I decided I was going to hem it up by hand. He saw me and told me that they had a sewing machine he took my pants and had them hem it up. It took 5 minutes for them to do it thank you Arturo you are a lifesaver. The food was excellent, I had been to different Resorts where the food was ok but here the food never lost the quality. It was always consistent,excellent food.I liked the fact that the room service was opened until 11pm and that they had a cafe that was opened 24. The Cafe was called La Coco Cafe,where you could get a coffee and a snack like a muffin,a piece of cake or something else. The rooms were very nice and the refrigerator was always stocked with drinks.They also had a huge pool and 2 more small ones. The one thing I liked about the big pool is that they had a swim up bar. When you go to the bar at the pool ask for either Pedro, Francesco, Carlos, Mauricio,or Jaimie. They make excellent drinks, they're very entertaining and they make you laugh. You will have to try Mauricio's Special, I don't know what he puts in it but it is to die for! The DJ Loui, really knows his music and is very entertaining especially with the little ones. Talk about Zumba, OMG Cece,she gets everyone rocking. David, does exercising inside the pool with some other helpers. They had practically the whole pool doing the exercises. Even if you didn't want to go swim they always had an activity at the pool. You can lay out in the sun, play volleyball, or join in some of the activities which was crazy dancing, competitions like push ups, and also my one Ultimate Game musical chairs that was a lot of fun. Every time the music stopped in a person was left standing that person had to do something like sing, dance, or something else. I also loved the beach, the sand was so white and beautiful. It was very peaceful! A few people complained about the sea weed but it's an ocean and we know what comes with an ocean. I loved it! During our stay, the people were very friendly, professional and made us feel like we were at home. They always had a smile on their face, always said good morning and made sure that you were doing okay! The one thing I noticed there were no flying bugs like mosquitoes or flies which was really nice! My daughter and I like our trip so much that we're actually planning another trip back!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank conniebrown2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of myself and the entire staff at our resort, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our resort over numerous others in the area, to celebrate your mother’s day in Cancun.

Your invaluable feedback is exceptionally beneficial in our journey to continually strive for better service to our valued guests such as yourselves. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the resort, food, Coco Café, rooms, activities, and the service provided by the staff.

e will share your feedback with the Operations Committee, especially with Pedro, Francisco, Carlos, Mauricio, Jaime, Luigi, and David. They will be glad to hear they made your stay more pleasant and enjoyable.

We look forward to host you, your family and friends again for more special celebraitons!

With kind regards,