“Gorgeous property!”
other travellers have booked this property
Swimming Pool, Patio. Patio
Bathroom 3
Kitchen
Dinning area
Living Room, Dinning Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous property!”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a great time relaxing in the pool and having the space to ourselves. Mimi the house manager was extremely helpful with tips, food, setting up excursions, and arranging drivers. It is definitely in a very quiet and out of the way area, which of course comes with pros and cons. Overall very happy and wish we could have stayed longer!

Ashley P...
“Absolutely PERFECT !! 6 stars”
Reviewed 22 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Fantastic and well equipped villa The villa was fantastic and well equipped. Everything you need for a nice family vacation. Pool is huge and clean. Bathrooms in every room. Dining area is spacious and kitchen has everything for making inhouse meals. Owners are fantasic and welcoming people, helpful in everything you might need during your stay. I strongly reccommend this place and will definitely come back. Thanks Kon & Yana see you in 2018

malprince
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“brilliant”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

we are leas mum and dad and would like to thank you it was an amazing villa and a great holiday. All the staff were very friendly. thank you again .

lea p
“Amazing Place, Amazing Service, will definitely be returning”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Where do I start. From the first moment that I booked this villa and spoke to the owners, I knew it was a great decision. The decision was correct as the place is amazingly beautiful and excellently presented. The staff are brilliant and nothing is too much trouble. I have lots of friends in the UK that will be booking this place. On a final note the owners Yana & Konstantin are so very thoughtful and professional, and it was my pleasure to meet them at the end of my stay.

I would personally like to thank both of you for allowing my family and I the priveledge of staying in your beautiful villa. Thank you........

lea p
“Truly Excellent Service!!!”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I booked the Villa via Tripadvisor for our family August 2017 Holiday.

Immediately the promptness and professionalism from Konstantin & Yana was apparent. After each and every one of my queries was dealt with immediately and efficiently I have no doubt that I have made the right decision to book this remarkable villa for our family stay. They have also arranged a 7 seat vehicle for us, and will arrange collection from the Airport and trips. I have stayed at some of the best hotels and resorts in the world, and this service so far rates as the best. I have no doubt that the holiday will be Awesome!!!! Thanks guys.

Management Response
18 Jan 2017
Dear Lea,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We will do our best to meet your expectations about your stay at our villa. Cheers!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing