All reviews anne marie privilege room mercure hull steam room leisure facilities grange park pool and gym enjoyed my stay evening meal buffet style would stay again stayed here for two nights function room family room one night stay comfy bed good nights sleep
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stop here on a regular basis, never right reviews however on this occasion I thought I would, how often do people complain about poor service! Well not this time well done to all the staff especially Anne Marie (restaurant) great food great service keep it up! Nothing to much trouble however Anne Marie went the extra mile with the cheese board!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jeffrey_Cave, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi Sean F,

Anne Marie is absolutely buzzing to have a mention for doing her job well.

I hope we ca keep seeing you every week.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were treated to a night away by our son, Dinner B & B, I read some reviews to get a feel for the place, some of which I think the people who wrote them as simply very picky people, and look for the slightest thing to whine about.
The hotel is well presented with a large carpark, early check in was great, chap on reception was welcoming and the process was straightforward bonus was 2 free drinks vouchers, room on 2nd floor was clean and tidy though the bathroom was a little dated but served its purpose, unsure why people are complaining about water pressure, my bath filled in minutes.
Included is use of pool, sauna and jacuzzi, towels are charged at a £1 just be aware on a weekend swimming lessons are on.
Bar area is small and food is served, comfy seating and large TV, drinks are priced similarly to any other hotel, the barman was often not at his post which did leave some guests a little flustered.
Dinner was busy as National Holidays use this as a base but we were seated away from the big group, service was not affected, food allowance was £22 per person with choices from the main menu or a 3 Course set menu, very well presented by Anne Marie, a most helpful addition to your team, breakfast was a buffet, plenty of options including some pretty amazing sausages.
Cheers guys we enjoyed our short stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear dickydoodaa,

Thanks for the lovely review. We work hard to not let our groups effect our individual guests. I can see in this case, Anne Marie has managed to do this with no effort.

I hope you will come and visit again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Have been here twice for afternoon tea, first with friends (party of 4) then with my 92 year old aunt. Food is tasty and plentiful, good selection of sandwiches, pastries and cakes, unlimited tea on request. Would be even better if the scones came with clotted cream instead of whipped cream Staff are attentive but unobtrusive. Would highly recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear AlfiesMumHull,

Thank you for your lovely review, I have passed on your comments to our Head Chef.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Under staf hotel. When busy need more front office \ reception staff.
Bathroom grout and water temp issues.
Expected better from Mercure standards, especially given cost of stay.
Staff were OK. and showed respect

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear IMaqbol,

I am sorry that you did not find our service to you to be perfect. We always strive to provide good service and when we do not we work hard to correct it.

I hope you will come back and try us again soon.

kind regards

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Stayed in the hotel several times for work over the last few months.
The gym appears to have been recently updated - this is evident in the equipment. The gym attendants are really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, especially Biddy. She’s given me pointers to help improve my workout.
The bedrooms are well decorated and supplied with plenty of tea, coffee and milk.
The restaurant and bar area are nice.
Although there has recently been a change in the menu, the gluten free options remain limited. However they have accommodated my dietary needs, making changes to dishes so I can eat them.
The restaurant staff are also friendly and some remember me and my dietary needs - Shannon being one such member of staff.
The breakfast is also nice and although well stocked with different options, the gluten free options are limited.
Recently stayed in Willerby Manor as well. The gluten free options are better there but the gym at the Mercure is better. Good for a repeat stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah B
Jeffrey_Cave, General Manager at Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Sarah B,

Thanks for the lovely review, it is always good to hear our guest stays are going well.

I know Biddy and Shannon are very happy to of been help to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back.