“One of the best weeks of my life!! Hacienda...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
BonnieLei...
Los Angeles, California
“One of the best weeks of my life!! Hacienda Antigua is a magical paradise!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I wanted to do something big and amazing to celebrate my 40th birthday and staying a week at the Hacienda Antigua was the best way I could ever imagine celebrating! Everything was perfect.... The booking process was seamless. Kelley was extremely helpful with the planning process and was quick to answer all my questions. We hired Arcelia to be our private chef for the week and she was amazing. The food was so fresh and healthy and very reasonable. Some of the best food I have ever had, it was delicious! For my birthday dinner we hired Roberto and that was incredible as well. (both of these chefs were recommendations from Kelley) As for the Hacienda itself...I don't think I can put into words how incredible this house is. I felt like I was in a museum....every day we would marvel at the details in this amazing place. The pictures truly don't do it justice. I had very high expectations of the hacienda and I was completely blown away. The Hacienda is about 20 minutes or so from the town of Sayulita and about 5 minutes from an amazing beach we called 'private beach' because nobody was ever there when we were there and it was absolutely stunning. The house is nestled in what felt like a rain forest with ocean views, the views were spectacular. I had 11 guests stay at the hacienda to celebrate my bday and we all had the best time and are already planning when we can go back. If you are thinking of visiting this part of Mexico which I highly recommend you HAVE to stay at the Hacienda Antigua. It is the most magical place I have ever stayed and I travel a lot.

Todd G
“Perfect gem of a getaway.”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We were so impressed by the stay. If you want to experience a true gem of Mexico this is the place. The arrival started with a fantastic welcome dinner and margaritas followed by great service, beautiful sunsets, and relaxation and fun. The many master suites were amazing with each suite have it's own special touch. It was a great venue for our large party with other homes available in the gated ranch available for the rent.

Jeff G
“I want to go back there as soon as possible”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in February 2016

From the moment we walked through the front door this place exceeded our expectations. We had seen all the photos, but this is one of the few times when the real thing is even more beautiful. I was traveling with my wife, our two boys (8 and 3) and some extended family. There was something to please everyone. We alternated days of relaxing by the pool (our boys basically "lived" in the pool while we were there) with some of the various activities offered by the Hacienda. We took trips to some of the various local beaches (my favorite was actually just down the hill at Lo de Marcos, the closest). Horseback riding, paddle boards, we visited Sayulita (about 20 minutes away. Glad after visiting that we were not staying there in town, because it was a total tourist zoo). We ate out in Sayulita as well, but the best meals we had (by far) were back at the Hacienda. They have a list of "guest cooks" who can come fix you dinners and they were all excellent. All in all it was a great vacation... a true vacation, where you don't feel exhausted after you get back home. Can't wait to go back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Margaritas by the pool!
Liked least: Traffic getting in/out of Puerto Vallarta when arriving/departing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Annie F
Toronto, Canada
“The Wedding and Week of our Dreams”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Kelley, and her incredible Hacienda, are something out of a dream. By far the most elegant, stylish, comfortable and incredible place any of our wedding guests had ever stayed. The staff were exceptional - the food each day was amazing, the decor, the location up on the private hill - truly this place is a hidden gem and one my husband and I will return to year after year. Gabriel, the property manager, was so accommodating and what I loved about this team was nothing was impossible - we decided to change our wedding venue to this hacienda the day before and of course, nothing was too much, nothing was impossible and Kelley let us with no issue whatsoever. They really are incredible and I cannot recommend this villa highly enough.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The rooms and the decor are simply stunning.
Liked least: The hills are steep!
Taylor K
“Peaceful and relaxing adventure in Puerto Vallarta.”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in June 2015

I am 18 years old. My family and friends took this vacation as a graduation trip.The location is private and close to a beach. There are plenty of activities to do in the area. I had a very good time and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about staying in the Puerto Vallarta area.

Liked best: Location
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing