Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021

We stayed at Long Bay to celebrate my fiancé’s birthday and Father’s Day. It was so amazing we extended our stay for an extra day. Listening to the water wash ashore was so very therapeutic! The room was amazingly comfortable and the staff was super friendly!!! When visiting the BVI staying at long bay is HIGHLY recommended!!!

The pic attached is the view you will wake up too every day!!

~Sandra

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sandramZ2260YG
MacKenna Strange, Marketing at Long Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay here at Long Bay. It was a pleasure to have you with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

The sound of crashing waves first thing in the morning and last thing at night was truly therapeutic for me. The room was clean and modern but the rustic elements gave it some character while maintaining a sense of luxury. The shower was the highlight of my morning routine, it made me late the first day because I just didn't want to leave lol The food at the restaurant was really good, I recommend you try the tiramisu cheesecake for sure! If you are looking to relax, Long Bay Resort is definitely a great choice.

Room tip: Oceanview Suite (Corner) have great views of the beachfront and my unit was the furthest from the restaurant so it was very quiet
Date of stay: April 2021
4  Thank tejontj
Amy Tamblyn-Blake, Other at Long Bay Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021