“A great experience!”

36 Cafe'
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Talat Yai
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Reviewed 29 January 2018

From the minute you sit down at 36 Café, you will know you are in good hands! The owner made us feel so welcome and offered us a cup of Chinese tea that he had brewed which was really refreshing after walking around Phuket Town. We had coffees, which were lovely and a green curry which was really tasty - one of the best we had this trip - and possibly the least expensive. The WiFi service was great too.

The food and coffee alone are worth it, but the best part of a visit to 36 Café is a chat to the owner, who has had a long history in the area. The walls of the café are covered in relics from his family history and if you are interested, he'll tell you about them (with limited English.) If we had been staying the area, we would have gone back every day.

1  Thank Mad_On_Tour

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Nop, the owner, was so inviting and kind to my family. My five year old would only eat here when we were in Phuket Town, except for ice cream of course! He introduced us to friends and family and we enjoyed dining at the same time. A diverse menu of egg breakfast style to fried rice and pad thai! Great coffee that comes with your breakfast. French toast and shrimp donuts. We had a grand time! I highly recommend when you stay in Phuket Town! Thank you!

2  Thank Dana N
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great food nice people. Had fried rice an pud thai. I'm from the USA and am 67 years old. You should eat here.

1  Thank Jimmie T
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I love this cafe, the owner made me so welcome on my return here. The food is excellent and good prices. The wifi is the best there is, very strong signal for Whatsapp calls etc. Nothing to annoy you here, scooter parking outside, inside and outside seating and lots of good advise.
This will always be my first stop on a return to Phuket Town.

2  Thank pete_n_pat
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Welcomed into 36 cafe by the incredibly friendly owner, we ate amazing food at a low cost. The noodle dishes were delicious. Food came out in good time and the service was excellent. The cafe was well decorated in collectable western antiques which we appreciated.