Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
Reviews (3 679)
3 679 results
2 622
2 622
All reviews italian restaurant ocean room grand deluxe room elements restaurant main pool andaman sea grand ocean kids club infinity pool beach road vero restaurant brett wilson breakfast buffet lobby area sea view the general manager massage places
Selected filters
16 - 21 of 3 679 reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I was so impressed with the stay at Pullman hotel. The facilities are great. The service and staff are very welcoming, especially Khun Ing, who support me a lot during the stay. The view from the room is breath-taking. I have perfect experiences here. Will definitely come back again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, Other at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Dear 107pimp

We are delighted to know you had the most welcoming stay with us - We refer to Khun Ing as one of resort Angels and we are very lucky to have her as part of our team. I will ensure she is recognised for her efforts with supporting you.

We look forward to creating another perfect experience for you in the future and please let our Guest Experience Manager know if you are venturing back to Phuket. h7488-fo1@accor.com

Push Your Boundaries at Pullman

Reviewed 27 July 2021

All the staff were friendly and hospital. We stayed at the Pullman for my birthday and we had extra attention with a birthday cake, message and special cocktails. The pool area is very relaxing and the ocean views are fantastic.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear safisanook,

Happy belated birthday from me and glad to hear the team made the day special for you.....cake, cocktails and massage sounds like the perfect way to celebrate.

We look forward to welcoming you back at some stage in the future and please let our Guest Experience Manager know if you are venturing back so we can have your favourite ocean view waiting for you . h7488-fo5@accor.com

Our Beach House Your Birthday Home

Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Well, if you have to spend 2 weeks in Phuket before going anywhere else in Thailand, this Shaba Plus hotel on the northern Andaman sea coast is probably about as good as you well find anywhere on the island.

This is a 5-star hotel offering 14 days accommodation at what I considered was 4-star rates.
So I was half expecting 4-star standards.
I couldn't have been more mistaken.
This was 5-star plus in every possible way:

Location, perched on a hilltop overlooking the Naithon bay and beach, facilities, amenities, comfort, design, food and beverages, and above all, service.

I, for my part, can only echo the superlatives already mentioned in other reviews, and if there is one thing I would highlight it is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, all of them from top management to the chamber maids and cleaners.

Oh, one other thing I would especially mention: the breakfast buffet is about the best I have experienced, and I have experienced a lot in my time.

Room tip: There is not a lot to do locally. Sadly, due to Covid, nearly everything in the village below was closed and shuttered. It is conveniently located to 4 golf courses.
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank H5524EProgerg

Dear H5524EProgerg,

We certainly appreciate your glowing review and I have a slight smile on my face and a sense of pride as I write this response knowing the team delivered an experience above what you were expecting.

There has never been a better time to been in Phuket as the beaches are amazing and the resorts are relatively quiet given the times we are living in....and yes that does mean great deals on offer as well LOL.

We wish safe travels ahead in Thailand and you are more than welcome to come back and play in our sandbox anytime. Please do let our Guest Experience Manager know if you are venturing back so we can ensure all your favourite items are waiting for you on the breakfast buffet. h7488-fo5@accor.com

Our Resort Your Playground

Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful modern hotel on a stunning beach. The pools are amazing. Staff are very friendly and can’t do enough to help. I stayed there for 14 nights and my children absolutely loved it. We will definitely go back there next year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jirasiriv

Dear jirasiriv

Naithon Beach is probably one of the best beaches in Phuket and we are very proud to be the only International resort offering our guests the opportunity to experience it.

Glad to hear the kids loved it as well.......Happy Kids equals Happy Adults!

Look forward to seeing you back here next year for another family holiday and please let our Guest Experience Manager so we can ensure all is in readiness for your arrival. h7488-fo5@accor.com

Our Beach House Your Holiday Home

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

My great experience here started since I drove pass the entrance of the resort. Nice and warm welcome from all team members I’ve met.
Front line Khun Jane helping us with the room and her knowledges and service skills.
Khun Pong and his team always provide great service at the restaurants.
Khun Kung at gym excellent service for muscle training and lots of technical for swimming improvement.
Last but not least, Khun Ranida who introduced us the best promotion to have the best experiences with your resort. Will definitely come back again.
Well done Pullman team!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank warlordphoenix

Dear warlordphoenix,

We do our best to make sure every guest has the best possible experience and we are delighted to know you had an awesome time with us....

I will make sure all the team you mention in this review are recognised and rewarded for living our Pullman Arcadia style of service which we call Sai Jai - everything from our hearts.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back and please let Jane our Guest Experience Manager know we you are venturing back our way. h7488-fo5@accor.com

Push Your Boundaries at Pullman