13 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 705)
1 705 results
1 465
1 465
All reviews pineapple house ralph lauren infinity pool villa staff private villa the cottages montego bay beach barbecue every morning jamaica night fitness center tennis courts water sports rum punch beautiful property the general manager family vacation
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 1 705 reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

My husband, 18 month old and I stayed in March and already have a trip scheduled back to Round Hill for my husbands birthday in July. That’s how much we enjoyed ourselves. This time we will be staying in one of their larger villas since we are bringing 8 family members. Kingsley showed us 4 of their premium luxury villas when we expressed interest in wanting to come back this summer. This was one the highlights of our trip. The architecture and interior design of these villas was exquisite. I was left speechless. If you can splurge don’t think about it twice.
Our villa was 28 which is one of their Deluxe Villas. A bit outdated but still lots of Caribbean charm and very spacious. The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was delicious every morning. Karen and Sharon took great care of us.

Everyone we interacted with at the hotel was very kind and welcoming. Few names I can remember Trevor, Annemarie and Troy. Round Hill is perfect for everyone. From honeymooners, couples, families to large wedding groups.

Room tip: Bring cash and change for tips. You will be taken care of so well you will want to tip
Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Linda Lawrence, Marketing at Round Hill Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear _KBSmith,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us and for recommending Round Hill to other travelers. We love hearing how much you enjoyed your visit and that the staff was wonderful. We look forward to welcoming you again in July to celebrate your husband's birthday.

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

A wonderful vacation! A chance to recharge, renew and reset. Clean, beachfront and beautiful. Best massage ever from Diane. So good that I’m going twice! 4 days is the perfect stay. Not a party resort so come to chill. Covid safe and not crowded.

Room tip: No TV in the room but who needs it?
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Dream11559,

Thanks so much for reviewing your recent stay. We are happy that you were able to recharge, renew and reset during your visit and that you enjoyed your massage at at the spa. We look forward tp welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

I want to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful staff of the Round Hill Hotel and Villas for a stellar vacation and to write a review on my experience. I traveled to Round Hill solo last week. As a physician who has been weathering the storm of the pandemic for the last year, I was in desperate need for a getaway. In light of an exemplary reputation for quality service and natural beauty (as well as not being too far from home, which is Boston) I decided to visit the resort and was not disappointed.

Pre-arrival- Prior to arrival, I was in email contact with both an Airport concierge and the Reservation manager who promptly answered all of my questions and ensured a seamless arrival. I was also able to schedule a spa appointment prior to reaching the resort (note you can also do so when on the property) .Overall, I found communication to be clear and prompt ( Thank you Ms Hylton and Ms. Ottey).

Accommodation/Safety-. Upon arrival I was warmly greeted by front desk staff as well as Owen who took me to my room. I was upgraded to Villa #25 which was beyond beautiful. (the JFK suite for those of you who are history buffs). The staff who work there including Joy, Verona, and Nerrod truly made me feel at home with their warm personalities, smiles, and in Joy’s case excellent cooking ( her banana pancakes really are fantastic) . Please note, as a female traveling alone, I NEVER felt unsafe. The staff without me needing to ask, arranged accommodation close to the lobby. The property was also well lit and regularly patrolled by security. I would without hesitation recommend this resort to an individual considering solo travel. Also note, despite COVID, safety and hygienic practices were noticed and adhered too. ( Hand sanitizer was provided , all staff wore mask, guest were required to wear mask in common area ie Lobby, but not on beach/outdoor spaces, and COVID test are offered on site).

Cuisine - I booked the platinum plan which I would highly recommend. All meals ( B,L, D), beverages by the glass, round trip airport transfer, and other perks are included. Things can add up pretty quickly if you are paying by meal/per drink and for me who truly wanted to relax this made sense. The food at Round Hill really is 5 star. Each night the menu changes and you are offered traditional and American cuisine. As a known “picky” eater, I really can’t think of meal I did not love.

Activity/entertainment – There is plenty to do at Round hill and you can be occupied for days on end. I spent 5 nights/6 days and bought 5 books with me thinking that I would make a dent. I ended up reading half of one! Between a beautiful ocean, numerous pools, water sports you will not want for entertainment. (I went on a complimentary glass bottom tour and paid for a snorkeling adventure which took you out a bit further than the complementary snorkeling excursion offered by the resort). The night shows which changed daily were also wonderful. I truly loved all of the theme nights and agree with everyone that Fridays “Jamaica night” is the highlight of the week as it included authentic dance/ music. It has been a year since I danced all night long !

Staff- This vacation would have not been possible without the wonderful staff at Round Hill. I have never vacationed in a place where everyone knew me by name starting from day one. They greeted me, checking in often while maintaining space, and assured that I was well care for. Thank you Aleesha who worked at the airport Round hill Reception desk for your kind greeting. Junior at the front desk for your warmth and great conversation. Thank you Mr. Foster who worked the front desk in the evening for night time conversation after an excellent dinner. Thank you David, the lifeguard on the beach who checked in on me often, Thank you Lewlewyn at the seaside grill who made wonderful meal recommendations. Fredrick and Otis at the beach bar for great drinks. A special thank you to Denise at the spa who truly had magical hands and provided hands down the best massages I have ever received.

Overall impression- I have every intention of returning to the Round Hill Hotel and Villas soon. Understated luxury is an understatement to describe the quality of service and accommodations you find here. You can make of this vacation what you want. As a solo traveler, I spent equal time alone tucked away in a book all the while meeting with, talking to, and laughing with the incredible guest and staff who unbelievably were strangers’ days before. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who is seeking a safe, fun, relaxing, genuine, and luxurious getaway.

Room tip: Highly recommend Villa #25. At night, very quiet though you can hear the wildlife at night who quiet down around 11:00p.
3  Thank stephaniecZ7711PR

Dear StephaineC,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent stay and for recommending Round Hill to other travelers. We are glad that we were able to provide the perfect getaway for you and that our team of dedicated staff provided you with excellent service from the time you contacted the resort to book your stay to your time at the resort. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

The most relaxing place to go to in Jamaica, the service is splendind as well as the food and drinks. Beautiful rooms and the locations are spot on, incredible views, excellent customer service and staff.

Overall experience was amazing and we will be returning

Dear Kevin Kerr,

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy that you had an amazing experience and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

There is a reason my family and I have visited Round Hill time and time again. We know that it is simple, elegant, relaxing, and that the team will provide outstanding service whenever we go.

Everything from the staff, food, ambiance, and other services will keep us coming back for years to come.

1  Thank odb1234

Dear OB,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are glad that you continue to enjoy the outstanding service provided by our staff. As part of the Round Hill family we look forward to welcoming you and your family again.