“EXCELLENT BRILLIANT Rally School”

Phil Price Rally School
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent day rally driving, the instructors are lovely, professional and friendly. I was shattered by the end of the day. You can sit/stand on the balcony looking down at people on the small course in front of you, so great viewing area. You are made to feel very welcome from start to end. As a Female I felt very safe and comfortable with ALL the instructors, lovely chaps and very knowledgeable. You have the choice to go on your own or have them sit next to you, giving you instructions.

Only downside was the lunch, paying £15 for guests was way too much, I feel £5 is plenty for the quality/quantity of food offered.

My Niece age 12 had a rally driving passenger experience with Phil, she loved it. He will vary his speed if you ask him.

Would HIGHLY recommend this rally school for females and males just get your visitors to take their own food than paying £15 each.

BRILLANT DAY OUT... Would definitely RETURN :-)))))))))))))))))))

Phil P, Owner at Phil Price Rally School, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for your comments about our rally driving day it makes it all worthwhile when we get positive feedback.

In reply to your comment about the £15 charge for guests..…this amount includes VAT and is made not only to cover guests for the use of our facilities but includes unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks throughout the day and buffet lunch prepared freshly on site by staff who are there to look after everyone’s needs throughout the day.

We do our utmost to make guests feel welcome and part of the days events including them in the briefings and taking them around the rally stage slowly to view the tracks and amazing views.

I feel £15 is a very reasonable charge for a good fun day out with the above inclusions so a little disappointed with your comments on this .

Phil

"down to earth"
"on arrival"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2018

From the moment you arrive at the Rally School you are treated as an individual with the clear focus on ensuring that you have the very best experience. The organisation is superb, the planning well thought through to gradually build your competency without causing unease at what is a high adrenaline sport. The instructors and support staff are very friendly, highly experienced and approachable. You cannot but enjoy this experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband has just had a rally experience at Phil’s rally school what an amazing day he had, the day was so well organised everyone had a great time even the spectators, while the drivers where learning all about driving the cars and how to tackle the track, Phil was taking the spectators around the big rally track and showing them the beautiful surrounding. After a lovely lunch the drivers got there turn doing the big rally track then had Phil take them round how he would drive it I must say there was quite a difference in the driving. Just want to thank the hole team for a great day and giving my husband a day he will not forgot. AMAZING.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

What an amazing day! Phil and his team are great, friendly and professional. My son did the one day course as his eighteenth birthday present. He was grinning all day !! Loads of time driving, a very progressive day, with such an enthusiastic bunch of people. My wife and I spent the day as guests watching the proceedings. We were very well looked after with more than enough food and drink, and treated to a trip to the top of the mountain by Phil to see the spectacular view from the top. Many thanks for a truly amazing and inspiring day. I am sure we will be back. Lee, Rach and Ryan.

3  Thank Lee_roberts1972
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I grew up watching legends drive cars through forests at speeds most would find difficult on tarmac.

This was the first time I have actually been in any type of rally car, let alone drive one on my own!

True to the promise, within minutes of arriving I was power sliding a Subaru around a course! This was followed up with expert 1 to 1 tuition, which really helped me understand how to drive faster (by going slower as it turned out).

Many goes later, I got a chance to drive a real WRX rally car on the full size track. Quite unbelievable when you think I had only been driving rally cars for a few hours.

Going out with Phil in the group B car is a real treat and shows just how much skill is required to Pilot these cars around a course.

Hot drinks and good food where available all day, my two boys (who aren’t old enough to drive) also had a great day and now want to be Rally drivers!

Fantastic value and a great day out, you won’t be disappointed!!