Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
The Ash
Melville, South Africa

Lovely stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Mar 2020
The establishment is of high quality, one can see that a mile away. Unfortunately, they are busy with construction on site and my stay was not as pleasant as I know it should be! BUT, I will be back once construction is complete as I value the service I got from the team. Food was scrumptious! Take away the footrest at the end of the bed as the room was a bit cramped! Otherwise, a pleasant stay! MUCH BETTER than Wisteria Lane GH.
Date of stay: March 2020
Room Tip: Please ask for the rooms that is at the back as it is more quiet!
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
        aha Kathu Hotel - Pool area
        • Expedia.com
        70.2 km from D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel
        Free parking
        Contact accommodation for availability.
        64.1 km from D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel
        View more hotels in Postmasburg
        See what travellers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

An amazing place to stay.
        A beautiful place with friendly people that go out of their way to satisfy you.
        Breakfast is great.
        Come and experience it for yourself.
        5 star rating and 6 star rating for service.

Date of stay: May 2019
        Trip type: Travelled on business
        ChristoL68, General Manager at D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Good Day
        Thank you for so much for Your Valued Review of and your Kind Words. Really makes one Proud of Going the Extra Mile for All Our Valued Guest as Yourself. We as a Hotel Can only Better Our self through valued feedback from our Guest. Good or Bad.

Reviewed 27 November 2018

I stay on a regular basis at this guesthouse and the staff is very friendly and very helpful. You always feel special when staying there. The meals are excellent and very well prepared. WiFi is available. The rooms are very nice and spacious and cleaned every day.
        Keep it up guys !! Always a pleasure staying at D'Olive Rose. My home away from home

Room tip: All rooms are good
        Date of stay: November 2018
        • Trip type: Travelled on business
        ChristoL68, General Manager at D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Good Day Mr. Gert C

Thank you for Your Valued Review of D'Olive Rose Postmasburg and your Kind Words. Really makes one Proud of going the Extra Mile for All Our Valued Guest as Yourself. We as a Hotel Can only Better Our self through valued feedback from our Guest.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had been booked in by my agent to assist in the mines, it gets hectic, but all that is history when you return to the beautifully carefully decorated space offered by this establishment.
        Based in a small town of Postmasburg in the Northern Cape, this is to really get to experience as the hospitality is lived here.
        the in Manager takes particular care to ensure that your individual needs are catered for, a splendid menu that i think make the neighbours really envious.

I hope next time i go to work in this town, this Guest house will be booked for me.

I wish to congratulate the people behind this establishment because it is simply EXCELLENT!

Date of stay: August 2018
        ChristoL68, General Manager at D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Good Day 265nthabisengm

Thank you for Your Valued Review of Our Establishment and your Kind Words. Really makes one Proud of Going the Extra Mile for All Our Valued Guest as Yourself. We as a Hotel Can only Better Our self through valued feedback from our Guest.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I'm quite glad I discovered d'Olive Rose because it truly is a home away from home. It's truly a gem in Postmansburg without a doubt. Their rooms/decor, the hospitality, the food, everything about Olive Rose is spectacular. My highest compliments to the staff as they genuinely look after their guests, especially the their chef (Suzi). :)

Looking forward to my return in the following months.

Date of stay: May 2018
        1  Thank syrusb2018
        Christo L, Manager at D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Good day Mr. Bagheri

Thank you so much for taking the time to wright a Review on Our Property. Me and my Staff can only better our
        self’s through feedback from our most valued guest as yourself. Was a pleasure meeting you in Person and
        chatting about all your travels all over the World.

Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Christo and Team Olive Rose

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

After a long trip during the day we were welcomed by staff at D'Olive rose guesthouse. I did not expect the well kept place and clean rooms that we got. Keep it up. Your place is highly recommended. The town of Postmasburg is quiet and one feels safe. I was sceptical about parking my car outside but I soon realised I was not in Gauteng.

Date of stay: November 2017
        Trip type: Travelled with family
        Christo L, General Manager at D'Olive Rose Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Good day

Thank you for your valued review and complements, we can only achieve our standards and excellents throught valued feedback from our Most valued guest as yourself. Hope to be of service again in the future. Safe Travels From Team Olive.

Warm Regards,