Open today: 08:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Incredible Experience!

Myself and my daughter Isabel did the PADI Open Water Course at the end of October 2021. We were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
RBManchester
Manchester U.K.
Amazing few days, great team, great dives!

A big thank you to the team at St Andrews! As a nervous inexperienced diver diving for the first... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2021
ShelleyS1531
Bicester, United Kingdom

All reviews dive sites blue hole dive school great diving self catering interesting fish special thanks novice divers felt completely safe diving trip clear instructions octopus open water course swim throughs his team clear water return trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021

Erika was brilliant. Clear instructions, good safety checks and made the inland sea dive a pleasure. Thanks to all the team.

Reviewed 26 September 2021

I was initially worried about shore diving on a volcanic landscape since I have leg/back issues and very poor balance, but Mark made it possible for me to do all the sites. If I was struggling, I could drop the tank if I needed to, spare tanks etc were carried/loaded for me and a helping hand extended when I felt that I may topple over.

The sites are amazing with clear water, fantastic wrecks and swim throughs. Boat dives are from a large powerful motor so trips to Comino were very comforatble.

I was there for the end of the Peak season and start of the High season and it was really busy but well organised with small groups going out to different sites. The vehicles and drives to the waters edge are an experience to be enjoyed. Can't remember laughing so much.

The guides are all nationalities and I was amazed that they have a fair few older guides. This is a positive as they are generally more laid back and have many funny stores. Maybe a bit biased as I'm older... The Irish guides were my favourite. Again really good having a laugh after so long in isolation.

Already thinking about a return trip !

Reviewed 25 September 2021

Has an excellent beginners dive with Erika who was very reassuring. All staff really helpful. I would recommend this beginner dive and we saw tons of fish!

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Great place to do your diving on Gozo. Mark and his team were fantastic, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Even the staff we weren't diving with were really friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Malta

Reviewed 15 September 2021

I can only speak about the shop. My friend was looking for a special mask to snorkel with with special eye lenses. The man behind the counter was so gentle and helpful. We were 100% satisfied with the purchase.