“Professional, personal, perfect”
Review of Let's Go Diving

Let's Go Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Dive centre who are located in Pasito Blanco, on the beautiful island of Gran Canaria. For the certified diver, Let's Go Diving has a varied weekly program in which the best dive sites of Gran Canaria are included. On guided dives the groups are small and we try to keep the level of experience on the same level amongst the divers. Therefore the dive site and dive time will be optimal to meet your level. Try out dives and courses always happen in small groups so we can maximize safety, personal attention and fun! We are the only dive centre on the island with a 44Ft aluminium boat, the "Atlantis", which is designed for divers. We serve lunch and drinks and you can relax on our sundeck between the dives. We have a bathroom on board and all other facilities to enjoy a relaxing dive day with Let’s Go Diving. See you soon ;)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I made a last minute desicion after dinner to try to go diving the day after, found this great little diving company and was able to book in english -pronto! We did two dives from the boat with a lot of sea life to see, rays, all sorts of fish and a boat wreckage. Could not have been better. No need to look further if you want a good diving experience. Good coffe and snacks between dives was the icing on the cake :)

All reviews
"equipment"
in 18 reviews
"wreck"

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

As a full time Dive Instructor and guide, I am choosy who I dive with whilst on holiday, and seek out the smaller type of dive operation, that gives you more of a personal touch.

From the initial email contact with Nena, and throughout the dives I did with them, everything was perfect.
I did a mix of shore and boat diving, although boat diving is the main way they conduct their dives; and why wouldn’t you when you have a substantial hard boat, along with a sun deck to chill out on between dives. A boat with a toilet onboard and lunch included is certainly the way to dive whilst on holiday, even the cylinders are changed over for you between dives whilst you laze in the sun.
At the end of the days diving your kit is washed for you and left to dry ready for the next day, where it will be set up and ready to use, an excellent touch.
I was collected and dropped off from my hotel each day either by Wouter or Nena, (the owners), who have a great set up, that should I revisit the island I will sure dive with again.
As a diver who has used various dive centres throughout the world you will not regret using Let’s Go Diving.
Highly Recommended

1  Thank Martutd
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with Wouter and Fernando on the boat! As experienced divers we had beautiful dives with a crew that's relaxed, professional and punctual! Nice lunch between the dives with enough space to relax. Thank you for the wonderfull times!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Me and my wife went for a trial drive with Nena .This was our first time scuba diving nena was relly great and put you at ease would highly recommend using this company