All reviews nice breakfast storage space lovely hotel lovely setting definitely stay here again stayed for nights comfortable bed hot food free parking lake denmark tv challenge desk
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Spent a few nights in Golf Hotel in Viborg. The location is superb, just a few minutes walk from the nice small Viborg center. The hotel facility is a bit 80-isch, small rooms, no ventilation, no cooling, mini tv, and exeptional long corridors to walk if you are unlucky and get a room out in the pherifery.

Breakfast ok, but no more.
I would say I might go there again....- if I have to....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I came in March 2018 when Denmark had a surprisingly cold weather instead of close-to-spring weather. Because of this, going outside became a challenge.

This was my first time in this hotel. I can say it was a positive experience for me. The front desk staff was very helpful, smiling, and was always willing to help. One thing was they didn't have hot water in the shower after I got in the room (I was informed that they were fixing something then).

Breakfast is included in the accommodation -- which is good. Nothing special to note, it's your usual breakfast.

The room I got, smaller compared to the other hotels I've been to, was impeccably clean.

This is a good hotel to stay in if you're in Viborg.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Stayed for 2 nights whilst working in Viborg. Hotel is well located and a lovely setting right on the edge of the lake. Staff we very helpful and friendly. The only downside for me is that the rooms are very small. Breakfast had a very good choice of hot and cold food. Recommended when staying in Viborg.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in late Feb early Mar for business during a very cold snowy snap. Check in was efficient and we had three rooms on the top floor. The rooms are compact with a nice bathroom and a large desk, which I needed for work. There wasn’t a great deal of clothes storage as I needed to hang 2 suits and 5 shirts. I ended up hanging the shirts on the radiator but that wasn’t a real problem. Breakfast was excellent, good hot food and a typical Danish cold buffet along with a great selection of hot drinks. Lots of snow meant we didn’t spend a lot of time in the local area although we walked into Viborg for dinner most nights. We had one dinner in the hotel which was pretty good too. My room was well serviced and extremely clean, warm and very quiet with a very comfortable bed. I’d definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Style and atmosphere not attractive, something in between a motel and a hospital. Got a business class room with lake view (lake view was so-so). Nice room, not big but comfy and functional. Wardrobe with space and hangers. Seating area: Two arm chairs and small table. Comfy beds. Quiet except for a little traffic noise from the street in the early morning. Exit to small private terrace, only for use in summer. Bath room modern and functional, heated floor but hospital style and not much storage space. Plastic glasses(?). Friendly service and clean all over.

Assets: Location next to the lake and a genuine breakfast served at a nice light restaurant w lake view.

Room Tip: Go for lake view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple