“Delicious Food”

La Grapperia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The food at this place is very unpretentious and just simply delicious. awesome wood fired pizza with thin bases and very high quality toppings. often pizzas are overloaded with stuff. Not here! we also had the chicken and eisbein, which was really just as you get it at its best in germany!
well done also on the great service. the view is stunning but also very cosy inside when its cold.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

The award winning Wilderer Gin is a world class experience.Service&Food are excellent in a breathtaking environment

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Food was very tasty, service was crisp with well informed waiters. We have eaten here on several occasions without fail. We had the chicken which was cooked to perfection and the flavors were very yum.Absolutely NO terrible experience at La Grapperia! Well done Christian and team!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

My parents wanted to eat at La Grapperia after hearing about my wonderful experience a few weeks ago but they are both severely mobility impaired. My father has a scooter and my mother is in a wheelchair. I spoke to Tenielle and with no problem she managed to save me a wheelchair parking place right at the door. She even had my name pasted up in case somebody took a chance and used it. I was also given the manager's number in case there were any problems. (It wasn't necessary.) The parking was so close that my father didn't even use his scooter! We were given the perfect table that was easy to manipulate into and had a lovely view. When the wind picked up a bit later on, they moved us inside with absolutely no effort. The food was wonderful and our waitress (Dominic) was super sweet and helpful. The food took a bit longer than we would have liked to come out but we did arrive very hungry. It might have been nice to have a sweeter wine option available to cater for the senior's tastes but we were happy enough with the one that was recommended to us. Definitely going back!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We went for a family lunch to La Grapperia, but was shocked with the poor service and quality of food. The waitress did not know what cool drinks were available (Orange juice) and told us that we cannot order it. They were out of mushrooms and were not willing to substitute it with something else on the pizzas for free. I ordered the chicken but it was utterly inedible! It was swimming in oil (I drained almost half a cup of oil in a glass) and was spiced a bright red - which I later figures out was paprika! I returned the chicken and asked them to bring me a pizza (without mushrooms as they still did not have at that stage). By that time the rest of the group finished eating. My pizza arrived with the dough half raw and soggy. I put it in a take away box and gave it to the car guard. They will not see or my family again!