Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 886
Agoda.com
R 1 437
Fully refundable before Sat, 02 Mar
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
All reviews magical wedding bathroom door wedding coordinator honeymoon suite next morning simba honeydew ruth generator anke tranquil khoi johannesburg
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2022

I had my wedding function here. Staff were very helpful in keeping up with all my requests. The food could have been a bit nicer but overall a good place to throw an event I was not disappointed with my choice. A little bit expensive especially given the fact that the DJ did not play the type of music we liked despite advising him. Overall we were all happy and had a good time.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gabriella M
Calvin van Niekerk, Marketing at The Garden Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always appreciate hearing feedback about the experience that we provide. Your comments have been shared with the relevant team for review. We hope to see you at The Garden Venue again soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2022

We had our wedding ceremony here, the staff, the food, the place all amazing, we really enjoyed our time there together with our families y and friends. We Can't wait to go back for our honeymoon the.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We were privileged to be a part of this special day!
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2022 via mobile

Rather disappointed given the hype. Yes, it was raining, but you'd think if the families were spending almost R100k, that they would be prepared. Change of venue was handled OK, but disabled & partially abled access was non existent. Hot buffet was cold, and the rooms were tiny & cramped. All in all a rather mediocre experience. Doubt I'll be back.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Calvin van Niekerk, Marketing at The Garden Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2022

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay.

Please accept our sincere apology for the service which you received from our staff. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure that these were isolated issues which are corrected moving forward.

Reviewed 27 October 2022

I chose TGV to host one of the most important celebrations of my life and they did not disappoint.

I chose them because of their relatively affordable and very comprehensive wedding packages.

From the first time I visited the venue to the day after my wedding, the venue was not only beautiful, but every single staff member I dealt with was friendly, attentive and professional.

Ruth, Anke, Faith, Stewart, Met and the entire team were so organised yet flexible, trustworthy, and went above and beyond to make my wedding everything I wanted it to be.

I highly recommend TGV and can't thank them enough for their service and hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Calvin van Niekerk, Marketing at The Garden Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

Thank you for choosing The Garden Venue to be a part of this special celebration.. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the property soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2022

We had our wedding on the 3rd September 2022 at the elephant venue. The staff members were amazing, helpfull and caring. Faith thank you.....can't thank you enough. And obviously she was not the only one but I remember her name...... everyone that came together to make our venue magical, John, the dripping transformed...flowers... lot to say but it was amazing. Appart from the DJ, was not happy with him at all. But overall thank you dor our special day...

Room tip: The DJ need to be more committed and involved in client needs and want. Clients shouldn't be asking hin to be present.he must want to be present
Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Calvin van Niekerk, Marketing at The Garden Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022

Thank you for choosing The Garden Venue to be a part of your special day! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the property soon.