Review Highlights
first time shooting

the wife and I went shooting for the first time and what an experience we had. The instructor think... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2018
dcrook2017
Telford, United Kingdom
Great set up

Live quite close to Garlands and after a few lessons at another shooting ground I decided to pay... read more

Reviewed 26 September 2016
martin r
derbyshire

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Has a very good clay shooting layout. You can get professional lessons or go to shoot at the open days.
Has a very limited rifle zeroing range which could be improved, but does the job up to about 100 yards.
The shop is well stocked and has friendly staff.
There is a small cafe where you can get a snack and a coffee.

3  Thank Archy28
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We booked tuition with 25 rounds through "The Big Shoot" web site as I could not find Clay pigeon shooting near Litchfield Via a Google search. Next time we book it will be direct with Garlands.

I was a little aprehensive as friend's told me I would be too small and delicate to handle a gun and would probably put my shoulder out, this was not the case as the gun's and shot have a low kick back and with the expert tuition of the correct handling and aim of the rifle I thoroughly enjoyed the experience hitting 75% of my targets. My Husband now wishes to join a shooting club.

We would highly recommend this experience.

Date of experience: August 2011