“Nice stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Reception
Our bar Me and my daughter and son inlaw
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our bar
Me and my daughter and son inlaw
to set the mood
Happy hour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
sammy s
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I booked this property (small bungalow) for two nights, unfortunately during my trip my leg got injured. So most of time I spend in my small bungalow.
On my arrival owner of the property was present at reception and first he asked about my leg in a very nice way, also on asking he shared about one of the good local clinic, he also share about nearby nice restaurants and then lead me to the bungalow. Check in was quick and easy and with short chat with him I felt really good.

Bungalow was basic with fan and attached bath room and hot water available, both room and bath were clean. Small room is with two windows and enough ventilation.
Property is located near bars and party area so loud music till late night was normal and not a problem for me, but if you are looking for quite place may be this property is not a good choice.

Over all this is a budget property and decent one in all the aspects .

9 Mar 2018
Thank you kindly for your review. All the best, John
Freddy F
“I had an awesome time!”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed at Friend Bungalow for 5 nights.
John and Niu are the hosts. I felt very welcomed there. Friend Bungalow is in the middle of the party village Lonley Beach.
Everything is around the corner. Breakfast, laundry and motorbike rentals... the closest beach is in walking distance. Since main season did not start yet, Niu even had time to show me how to cook some Thai Food. Threw her you can also book almost any activity there is on kho chang. I definitely recommend to explore the island with a motor bike.

Thank you for having me, I had an awesome time!

MsWelsby
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cheap and very cheerful!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

John is the most loveliest of hosts! From the get go we had everything we needed. The rooms are basic but clean and great value for money - what more could you want when travelling around? Friend Bungalow lies in the heart of the buzzing Lonely Beach - you can hear music play into the early hours (which we didn't mind as we were still in the bars till closing!).

We wanted to rent a moped (which is a must when on Ko Chang!) and John recommended a neighbour who did us a great deal and was super friendly!

I would definitely recommend to everybody!

Your age range 25-34
7 Jul 2017
Thank you very much foe your kind review, I try my best to keep the standards up and improve.
EdwardBru...
Pegnitz, Germany
“Pleasant host and staff, charming location”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

On walking distance from the beach and in the vibrating partying center of Lonely Beach we enjoyed our stay here.
Owner John and his staff were always very helpful.
The bungalows are very basic but pleasant and clean and the garden is well kept.
You get value for money.

23 Jan 2017
Thank you kindly for your review. I miss your friendly faces already. You are always welcome by me.
All the best and enjoy the rest of your travels
Minnow197...
“Nice little bungalows”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

These are very nice little bungalows. They are clean and set in a nice garden. The owner John was very kind and helpful with a good knowledge of the area. Would def stay again and reccomend. Good value for money and a great location in lonely beach near bars and resturants.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Garden and balcony
Liked least: Bins not emptied
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
23 Jan 2017
Thank you and guests like you are always welcome back.
Kind regards
John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing