“Amazingly authentic!”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So I went with shrimps to start, filet steak with shrimp.

Service was perfectly slow and not to rushy.

Drinks order taken quickly as was the food.

Food has been freshly cooked and steaks freshly sliced so takes a bit longer than some other places.

Shrimp was perfect, came with bread and garlic sauce was perfection.

Food was perfect and presented lovely.

I would 100% return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I decided to try the special deal on Argentinian steak at €14 p/p. Was very good, well seasoned and presented. Table service was also nice and friendly. Definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I cannot believe the rave reviews I have read about this place. This is the worst eating place my friends and I have ever visited. We (3 of us) all ordered the sirloin steak. To get one's knife into the steak was nigh impossible - never mind trying to chew it, and the so called accompanying "salad" was red cabbage and a few sultanas. The alleged Sangria we also ordered was nothing but fruit, ice and maybe lemonade - who knows? It certainly contained no alcohol to my mind. We complained to the waitress, whose attitude was of a " couldn't care less as long as you pay your bill". So, 69 euros lighter, hungry (as we couldn't eat the meal) and angry and disappointed, we left - never to return.

1  Thank Maz049
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had such a great eating experience here last week we had to go again before we came home. Perfectly cooked steaks and just loved the style of their chips. Don't go to Vilamoura without dining here. It's not a big fancy place but the food speaks for itself.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner enjoyed a meal and desert last night. I had the 200g sirloin and she had the 200g filet. The portion size was great. I think it's fair to say this one of the best steaks I've ever had. The staff were polite and friendly, the service was great. The pricing was very reasonable compared to some other restaurants on the marina, and was definitely worth the money. We will definitely be back before we leave.