All reviewsa great staynice locationrevampingreceptionrenovationdockseamountains
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We were pleased with our stay here. Location is great (loved staying in the harbor) and we ate well at the restaurant (service was outstanding there). The room was a bit of a disappointment though, big difference between pics and what we got. It worked out allright, but would not call it "amazing" or even "great".

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Morten M, Daglig leder at Vestfjord Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hello! I am glad the service was good. We pride ourselves about an excellent staff, and are always glad to hear comments like this. Welcome back!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

There is no doubt the hotel is dated and the public spaces rather odd and purposeless - like it was ready for a coach party from the 1970s. The TV 'hotel inspector' would have a field day revamping it style wise. That said it is on the waterfront and our room had big windows overlooking the sea - lovely. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was unremarkable. The location is not in the pretty central marina/tourist harbour, but alongside some of the commercial harbour buildings (step off the ferry and turn left along the quay). Compared with other hotels we stayed in this was not particularly good value for money, but Svolvaer seems to be a pricey place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello! We are constantly upgrading the hotel rooms, so you have probably stayed in one of the rooms we have not reached yet. That said, we are amongst the cheapest hotels in Svolvaer and of course this it isn't a new hotel. Be prepared to pay up to 50 % extra for more glamour. But I hope you had a pleasant stay both here at the hotel and in Svolvaer and welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Room was excellent. Incredibly clean (I have some issues in this topic, but I was surprised), big (enough place for me and all my perfume). Even from my windows I saw beautiful landscape - mountains and sea. I am super happy about place I lived. And if I will come back I will take same hotel again :) Price is not so big. And even breakfast was included. im so happy. I will recommend this place to all my friends.

Room Tip: I was in first floor. Inside hotell. But I had my own entrance.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Morten M, Daglig leder at Vestfjord Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Hi. Thank you for an outstanding report. Hope to see you again in Lofoten. Best regards, Morten Moe, General Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Best location in Svolvær with a great view of the sea.

Great and friendly service

But the rooms are old but not so important for us.

We did not get the chance to try out tje breakfast but reportedly it was good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Morten M, Daglig leder at Vestfjord Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hi. Thank you for a nice comment and visiting us. Next time, try the breakfast also :-)

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We were here for a night. Rooms are very very big.You can play a one tip one hand cricket here. Nice view from windows and a proper back door provided so as not to miss the aurora lights during winter. Free parking with magic ice and war museum just a couple of minutes walk.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Morten M, Daglig leder at Vestfjord Hotell, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi! Thank you for a nice review :-)