All reviews free wifi hostellerie street bed courtyard
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on Buisness - no real place to work. Noisy at night with (I think Brewery deliveries). And when checking out .... no was your stay OK. Rooms could do with a bit of refurbishment and have proper beds!

So on the positive side staff in the bar were great and the food was excellent - ribs ... best I have had!

So .. will return

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Richard M, Owner at Hostellerie Munten, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Mr Tim,

Thank you for your review!
To improve our service and product, I would like to know on what date and in which room you stayed. You can send your answer to: richard@hostelleriemunten.nl.
I will get back to you with more detailed feedback.

Thank you for your assistance.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We recently spent one night here for a family reunion to celebrate a birthday. We booked about 11 rooms and a 4-course meal and full breakfast. Every detail of our stay - both the communication with us before arrival and the meals and accommodation when there was excellent. We were served snacks with our drinks before our meal, vegetarians were catered for, the rooms comfortable and spacious, and the breakfast hearty and diverse. No request from us as guests was too much for the staff, or refused. The quality-price ratio was excellent. We felt very much at home here at Hostellerie Munten. I can highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice and the room ok. It could use some refreshing, but it was clean and comfortable. There is a bit of noise coming from the street, but that didn't bother me.
WiFi signal was poor in our room. Breakfast was ok, but not varied enough.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was amazing! Really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.
Staff were all very friendly, polite, helpful. You don't find such staff in every hotel.
I was a bit disappointed in the parking lot. It's a few meters down the street, basically a small yard with a fence. There was also a sign saying the hotel doesn't assume any responsibility for any damage to the car.. so just like leaving the car on the street..
At the end they charged us a slightly higher price than the one shown on the website when we booked the room. My understanding was that they have transferred to us the costs they have by publishing their rooms on that website. I have never seen this approach at any other hotel. It's a small amount, 5€ or so... but it's not the amount you agreed when you booked the room.
Overall it wasn't bad, I could go back there, but it could have been better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The room was spacious and the bed was really comfortable. Unfortunately one couldn't really enjoy it as the room was too hot ! And you wouldn't open the window because of the noise outside. There's a ventilator in the 1980s bathroom (incl shower curtain !) that makes a lot of noise too once everything else is quiet. Morning woke up by lots of noise from the street. Breakfast was nice coffee and very nice juice (once jug empty not refilled), but charcuterie and cheese was limited and not replaced when taken. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. There is free wifi in the rooms but the signal was rather weak in mine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Richard M, General Manager at Hostellerie Munten, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Mrs/Mr,
Thank you for your review!
To improve our service and product I would like to know on what date and in which room you stayed. After that I will get back to you with more detailed feedback.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We stayed a night at the hotel and ate at the marvellous restaurant before going to shopping in Roermond the next day. Rooms were small but comfortable and service personal were friendly. We went to the main restaurant for a 4 course dinner and boy was the food good! A great hotel/restaurant!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard M, Owner at Hostellerie Munten, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017