“Delicious food and pleasant service”
Review of Uitkijk

Uitkijk
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Hellendoorn
Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with our friends who cam over from the UK for a long weekend. Food was absolute delicious great offering and very tasty. Service was a bit slow, however it was not a major challenge as we had a lot to catch up on and chat about. Nice wines too. Certainly would recommend

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We choose from the 3 course meal menu and both of us thought it was excellent. Service first class, lovely bottle of red wine reasonably priced. The highlight for me was the generous slice of salmon I had as a starter, it just melted in my mouth. Venison was beautifully cooked. No quibble getting a carafe of tap water. Thoroughly enjoyable meal and evening. I'll be back!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I visited for lunch last week with my girlfriend and was so impressed with the food and service that I went back a second time for dinner on the weekend.
The menu is much improved as there was no glass shards or sand in my food this time. That happened a year ago and I had not been back since.
The wait staff are young and seem passionate about their jobs. They even speak English. One waitress (I apologize, I did not ask her name) is studying to become a Sommelier and recommended a delightful rose, Petula. They brought it with an ice bucket full of crushed ice to keep it cool. A rare event in the east of Holland I can assure you. The food was seasoned well and flavoursome. Nicely presented.
I will definitely return.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Food was excellent, with a choice of fish, meat or vegetarian, service was excellent. Dining room was lovely, and the view was lovely, from inside, and the terrace also was well looked after with stunning views.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Food was very good and the service is great. Very friendly staff. Went with our toddler but they are quite nice to her.