“Phenomenal food and great service”
Review of Eetlokaal Klinkers

Eetlokaal Klinkers
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Oosterhout
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Based on reviews by TripAdvisor we selected this restaurant to treat ourselves on some really good food.
We enjoyed every bit of the food and evening. Staff and service are fully focused on making you comfortable and serving your every wish.
Food was exquisite. We are particularly critical on this aspect. We both ordered the 4 course surprise menu with accompanying wines. The amuse and first starter were really something special, both in flavour as well as texture. Second entree and main were very good. The cheese platter was again exceptional.
We will revisit when the opportunity presents itself.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

A very capable restaurant outside the ordinary and more expensive cluster around the church and central plaza. Good a la carte choices or chef's surprise menu for dinner accompanied by several amuse offerings. Excellent and creative presentations. Kitchen and service the best I've experienced in Oosterhout which I visit occasionally. Good wine list and value and definitely a revisit next time through.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Eetlokaal Klinkers has a fine menu, whatever you choose, its delightful. The menu changes regularly, often with local produce and forgotten vegetaties. Everything you order is fresh.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 14 January 2016

My wife's birthday was around the corner and I had not planned anything yet. I asked my co-workers and someone recommended this place. I called ahead of time (highly recommended) and made reservations. I also told them it was for my wife's birthday. I was impressed with the service the minute we walked in. The staff was very attentive and very professional. We went with a course recommended by the chef and it was right on! Everything from the appetizer, through the main course, until the dessert. The price is typical for a place for fine dining. We took our 15 year old daughter along and she said it was "too fancy for her", so consider this if you have kids. For us adults it was perfect, especially for a celebration such as an adult birthday.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We had the 4 course surprise menu which was absolutely delicious . Each course was a delight and very well presented ! Staff is friendly and hospitable...

Date of visit: September 2015
EetlokaalKlinkers, Eigenaar at Eetlokaal Klinkers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

Thank you MsLilian for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.