“good standard food big portions ”
Review of Sirtaki Oosterhout

Sirtaki Oosterhout
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Oosterhout
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

went there on a quiet Monday evening
not many guests
very nice and friendly service
we got mixed dishes to share as starter
main dish good, but monster big portions almost embarrassing to leave that much food

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We used to visit this restaurant frequently. Definitely good enough for Souvlaki and Gyros. But don't try anything else. I had a very disappointing seafood dish once. It was spaghetti, canned tomatoe and a hint of seafood and it was not a casserole. When I mentioned it was not the food I thought I'd ordered the waiter said: " Better luck next time"...Well, next time was a few weeks ago. My husband and I ordered a calamares salad. He had it there before. It was lovely then, but it was horrible now... The waiter asked if we wanted some bread with it. No need to ask, for there was a hughe amount of bread on our plate already. The rest was onion rings, a bit of tomatoe and something undefinable. The waitress was a lovely girl. We were offered to order something else. We didn't, for she said the cook didn't see the problem . Well, we do. So " Better luck next time"... No way!

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Good menu with plenty to choose from, but not too much.
Great service and attention to detail, And not too expensive.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

It's a standard Greek restaurant. You get meat, it all tastes the same. You get to much and it's to salty. And you pay little.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Located in the central square of Breda it's quite cosy Greek restaurant. Extensive list of dishes :fish, meat and vegetarian. I have taken some calamaris. I didn't think they were fried because it was not specified in the menù. Not bad I have to say. Big portion! As a dessert I took for fruit salad with cream but it was cream with fruit salad. No healthy option everything full of sauces and in dessert cream everywhere. But it was well presented and abundant!I would recommend it if you are hungry and like garlic sauce and cream!:)

1  Thank FashionWineDotMe