All reviews full kitchen every hour hotel is lovely min drive the bus convenient shuttle schiphol airport city tax bed was comfortable two nights great room self service the hotel offers near airport the hotel staff shuttle service free shuttle
Reviewed 27 June 2018

From our experience, the shuttle to the airport waited 10 min for a late passenger with a full bus of 50 ppl. Then it did not arrive to pick us up from the center at the scheduled time. We had to wait half an hour for them to send a cab. We were then late to check out, get the airport shuttle and had to rush to make our flight.

Also keep in mind it is a bit of an ordeal to get to the center. You can take the shuttle but the last return is very early for travelers 10:30 pm. So you waste the money they force you to pay for the return ticket. Also they have needlessly long breaks during the day where there are no shuttles. They need to just hire another driver. If you take the shuttle to the airport and then the train you need to keep in mind that it can take up to an hour to get to the center.

There is no conditioner or body lotion, just a body wash/ shampoo combo dispenser.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

It had 3 buildings, called "Plaza", "Apartments" and "Urban".
We stayed in the "urban". The room was perfect. New instalations and clean.
The hotel had a bus (it´s free) from and to the airport. You can use it as you need.

Room Tip: We stayed at the "Urban". The room was quiet and silent. And the train lines are near ... But we have not ear them.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had a brand new apartment which was clean and spacious but had some odd features. Although there was a sink in the toilet, no towel or soap was provided. Towel hooks were required by the bedroom sink, as well as a waste bin. Although there was a long mrror, it was in the darkest part of the aparment which made it useless and required a light above it.

As there was just a partial dividing wall (not a separate room) between the lounge area and the bedroom area, if someone wanted to stay up late to watch tv anyone in bed would find it difficult to sleep. The paintings were just propped up on the shelves and not put up on the walls.

We questioned the ceilings which looked unfinished and dirty but were told this was how it was meant to be. It spoilt the appearance of the apartment and corridors.

Otherwise, the hotel was excellent and the food choices in the buffet area were very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and kind hotel. I left my wallet outside at the bus stop and the staff keeped for me at the reception, then we stayed at the bar for a coffee and when I was going to pay I had a truble with my credit card and no cash on me. Finaly Melanie and Burak said it was on them. My friend and I really appreciated his hospitality.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Room was good for 4 people and new. Service was not perfect due to the all new organization but we had a car amd we paid reasonable price. Amsterdam is expensive so this could be one choice till they keep this rate. In general u need taxi to go anywhere

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family