“Incredible new depths”

Apnea Total Malta - Freediving School
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Marsascala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Apnea Total Malta was born out of passion for freediving. We are a team of experienced and dedicated instructors. We offer 6 different COURSES, from newcomers to professionals, TRAINING, COACHING, EXPEDITIONS, WORKSHOPS and DPV Tours (underwater scooters) We are located in Saint Paul's Bay and Marsaskala. We always keep our groups small. We do not focus on numbers or depth but on relaxation and technique. We believe freediving is for everyone but we are also aware that everyone is different so we adapt our courses and activities to our students, not the other way around. - Courses at the best possible price - Extremely practical, fast progress - Always with you during the dives - All levels, from newcomers to professionals - No exam, we focus on practice - Maximum of 3 students per course - No minimum, we won’t cancel on you - Courses start every week And so much more! Come check it out for yourself! Apnea Total Malta Team
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Arturo at Apnea total Malta has awoken the freediver inside of me in two days! With excellent explanation, tips, observation and feedback I felt ready to implement every bit of information he gave me. Doing so I developed new skills within two days. My background as a scubadiver helped but freediving is a whole different game. Arturo provides the class in a very relaxed and friendly way, and makes sure you feel welcome and able to be yourself. He takes his time with you and never rushes anything. Great experience so definitely recommended.

All reviews
"caves"
"malta"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I just finished 5 days of classes with Arturo and I cant recommend him and the school enough. Very responsive for booking, very accommodating for timings, and genuine passion for everything we did. He kept things safe, catered to everyone's abilities, strengths, and limitations, but still urged us to learn more about ourselves and what we're capable of. I'm new to freediving but will come back back to Malta just to train more with Arturo.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

After starting out with freediving in Thailand this year, I wanted to continue the adventure and ended up in Arturo's Apnea Total Malta school. I couldn't have wished for a better freediving trip in Europe!

After deciding on a plan beforehand, Arturo made my three days in Malta an unforgettable and challenging experience, ranging from finishing my freediver course, a great day of static apnea as well as an absolutely amazing expedition to nearby WW2 wrecks. Every single day felt like an adventure, and Arturo made sure we can focus on the fun, making sure all is taken care of: spending all the time required to listen to my feedback, helping out with getting to the diving spots, fitting the equipment as well as great explanations of everything we were doing and/or about to do. On top of that, he is simply a great guy to spend time with!

I cannot recommend the Apnea Total Malta enough and I will most definitely be coming back again! And so should you!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Truly amazing experience. Arturo is a great teacher and guide. We did coaching sessions in some of the most amazing spots I've ever been to.

If you are new to freediving I envy you. You are soon to find out how little did you know about what you can do.

I have to say I was challenged and that is exactly what I expected.

Thanks Arturo, and see you again soon!