Open today: 08:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Freediver course

Definitely recommend the course with Arturo! Good fun, very proffessional and of course with all... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
karolinakingastepien
Les Deux-Alpes, France
via mobile
Wonderful experience and tuition

Just finished a freediving 2 day course with the centre and Arturo and really have to say that it... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
TL266
Canterbury, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great teacher coaching sessions fun dives an amazing experience a lot of fun arturo depth lesson instructor advanced caves malta
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I just finished 5 days of classes with Arturo and I cant recommend him and the school enough. Very responsive for booking, very accommodating for timings, and genuine passion for everything we did. He kept things safe, catered to everyone's abilities, strengths, and limitations, but still urged us to learn more about ourselves and what we're capable of. I'm new to freediving but will come back back to Malta just to train more with Arturo.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

After starting out with freediving in Thailand this year, I wanted to continue the adventure and ended up in Arturo's Apnea Total Malta school. I couldn't have wished for a better freediving trip in Europe!

After deciding on a plan beforehand, Arturo made my three days in Malta an unforgettable and challenging experience, ranging from finishing my freediver course, a great day of static apnea as well as an absolutely amazing expedition to nearby WW2 wrecks. Every single day felt like an adventure, and Arturo made sure we can focus on the fun, making sure all is taken care of: spending all the time required to listen to my feedback, helping out with getting to the diving spots, fitting the equipment as well as great explanations of everything we were doing and/or about to do. On top of that, he is simply a great guy to spend time with!

I cannot recommend the Apnea Total Malta enough and I will most definitely be coming back again! And so should you!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Truly amazing experience. Arturo is a great teacher and guide. We did coaching sessions in some of the most amazing spots I've ever been to.

If you are new to freediving I envy you. You are soon to find out how little did you know about what you can do.

I have to say I was challenged and that is exactly what I expected.

Thanks Arturo, and see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This was my first time doing freediving. It's an amazing experience. Also, the instructor was so funny and reliable. He Explained everything clearly. I highly recommend this freediving school in Malta. Perfect!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

All I can say , it was one of the best experience of my life , I manage to reach 20mt on the second lesson thanks to Arturo a great teacher !!! Everything very well explained !! Totally recommend