Hotels.com
eDreams
Trip.com
Reviews (1 064)
1 064 results
All reviews private pool pool bar superior room beautiful hotel minute walk air con classic room sea view half board relaxing holiday breakfast and dinner greek style small hotel lovely lady most nights navarone bay hired a car
Selected filters
461 - 466 of 1 064 reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hi we stayed at the Lindos Sun at the end of June 2014, What a great decision, this is a beautiful hotel close but not to close to Lindos town. We stayed in the new section recently opened and had no complains it was excellent and the air con was great as it was 42 degrees when we arrived! The older part of the Hotel is lovely too and would have been just as nice to stay in, the pool area is beautiful and has a great snack bar, there is no rushing for a good spot as it is very relaxed.
The food is lovely and varied and the staff are always friendly and helpful, special thanks to the lovely Natalie for helping print our tickets for our return flight.
All in all I would say this is a little gem of a hotel which we would return to again, just a lovely holiday!

4  Thank George M
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just returned from Lindos Sun last Wednesday and have stayed in a hotel close by with 4/5 stars but Lindos Sun by far the best! Felt really at ease in this hotel with a lovely relaxing atmosphere with great food, plenty to choose from ( being a vegetarian) and really friendly staff. Our room had its own private swimming pool which was a real bonus if you want your privacy. We even had our own "stars in the sky" when we turned the lights on at night. Thank you Lindos Sun for a wonderful holiday which could not be faulted at all! See you next year.

6  Thank 720Margaret55
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have just returned from Rhodes and stayed here at the Lindos Sun Hotel. This is a truly beautiful hotel and spotlessly clean. The music they play in the background creates a lovely relaxing ambience in the hotel. I asked Natasha (a few times incase she forgot ha ha) if she could oblige me with a sea view. She not only obliged the sea view but I had a stunning balcony too. The hotel is draped in pink jasmine and it really does make everywhere look stunning. I like to stay in traditional hotel's on holiday. I'm not into high rised modern hotel's. Lindos Sun was extremely traditional. In the greek colour's of blue and white washed wall's. The room and indeed the rest of the hotel was spotless. Maid's came in every morning and left fresh towel's and changed bed's daily. The dining room is exceptional and part of this for me was the lovely sea view whilst eating breakfast. I felt like I woke up in paradise everyday honestly. The breakfast buffet was impressive. Selection of cereal's, fresh milk, dried fruit's. Freshly baked seeded roll's, sliced bread for toast, Every flavour jam. Jug of local honey. Greek yoghurt, plain and strawberry. Pineapple's, peaches (tinned). Fresh local watermelon. Block's of feta, cucumber, tomatoes, ham, cheese. Bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, mushrooms. Hot drink's tea and coffee. Fruit juices. What more could you ask for. All that food mean's there is something for everyone and you get the most beautiful view whilst eating. You can eat inside or outside and the view is seen from both. The hotel has been well planned out with so many lovely little homely touches. Even the tin pots painted blue with plants in fitted the décor perfectly. I have not only fallen in love with Rhodes, I've also fallen in love with the beautiful pink jasmine. The reception area is so welcoming as are the friendly staff. One receptionist used to come into the dining room in the evening to have a little chat with holiday makers about their day. Giving great advice on sightseeing. We did only eat dinner in the hotel twice as I wanted to sample some of the Greek restaurant's. Dinner was impressive and plentiful. The pool was the cleanest pool I've ever been in. And so quiet around the pool. You can truly relax in the Lindos Sun and I would recommend it to anyone. If you want to stay near Lindos choose Lindos Sun. You won't be disappointed honestly.

I think the only thing for me (as I have lung disease and can't walk too far) that I regret is only hiring a car for 3 day's. If I stayed there again I would have the car for the whole week. There is a bus stop outside the hotel and taxi's everywhere but it's once you get off the bus as it's quite a hilly island. Not around the hotel though.

Natasha the manager is as somebody said a beautiful lady inside and out. She is so nice. And she gave me my sea view. One happy customer here. If you are trying to make your mind up where to stay. Look no further and stay here.....Oh I would also like to point out that an awful lot of places on Rhodes charge silly prices for air con. It's all included in this hotel. Which really saves you money. It wasn't noisy and very effective too. Also a fridge in the room and a very powerful hairdryer.

Room tip: Ask Natasha via e mail for a sea view. That's what I done.
10  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place is all that has said before in reviews, I am writing this prior to checking out. The people here are a credit to customer service, and no problem is to small to be solved. The rooms are basically furnished,functional and are exceptionally clean. The food is local basic and tasty. This is true value for money. Thanks for all those in the team who made our stay to celebrate our 35th anniversary a wonderful experience. The friends we made also helped the holiday go a long as well as everyone here is so friendly. Special thanks go to Addie and Theo and the other who's name I can't remember. Keep improving team and with mikal I think you will.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have just returned yet again from the lindos sun hotel thinking this jewel in the crown could not get any better well this jewel has had a few diamond sparkles added in the form of a new luxury block and wow!!! It is fabulous. Incredible to think it has been built since last year what a great addition this has been to an already super hotel. Natasha and her team have worked tirelessly to operate a hotel which has virtually doubled in size but has managed to keep all the personal touches from previous years. All other aspects of this hotel are still as good as I have previously written, and along with a new chef the food is possibly better than before although it has always been of a high standard. The hotel team cannot do enough for you and are always helpful and friendly and keen to please.We are home now but cannot wait to return to this very friendly. Comfortable, relaxing hotel .

Trip type: Travelled with friends