“A gem in Lindos”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Panoramic sea view from Lindos Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sofia, Bulgaria
“A gem in Lindos”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

After staying at most of the Greek islands we consider this place a little gem. Fantastic house - really modern - impeccably designed with all contemporary equipment and comfortable beds( something you can hardly see even in top end accomodation in Greece), perfect location with unforgettable view. You are both in Lindos - everything is few minutes away but at the same time a bit away from all the crowd. The beach is just down your feet. And of course unforgettable Filippos - he is there for anything you might need - the best host ever. He does things with his heart - not like managers in nice hotels who are trying to be nice to you because they are paid for it. And you feel the difference.

22 Aug 2013
First of all I want to thank you for writing such an outstanding review; it is an honor to receive such appreciative comments from an experienced traveler in Greek islands as yourself.
I'm very happy you enjoyed the quality and comfort of Lindos Shore Villa.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.
S D
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We stayed at the villa for a week which quite simply wasn't long enough. Filippos has an eye for detail and the villa surpassed our expectations. From the fabulous welcome pack, the constant supply of Korres toiletries and the surprise gifts throughout the week - our holiday was very special. The location is the best in Lindos - if you are looking for a superb villa, look no further! We have already booked for next year and can't wait to return. Lindos Shore villa should be rated as the no.1 property in Lindos.

11 Aug 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience to lindos shore boutique villa.
I am so pleased to hear your compliments.
Looking forward to your return!!!
Freeeeeed...
“Perfection is hard to beat But this is it”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

I've stayed all over the world in amazing places but this was truly magical
My Father and Mother loved it
and we all had everything at our fingertips !
For anyone who has a busy life with little free time look no further my vote 100%

4 Jul 2013
Your amazing review made me feel perfect.
I am blessed to offer Lindian hospitality to special
people like you.
My villa awaits you for more exciting holidays.
H B
shropshire
“Cant wait to return!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the villa for 11 nights in June and I have to say to was one of the best holidays we have ever had! From my initial enquiry back in January Filippos was extremely helpful and that continued throughout our stay, nothing was too much trouble!
The villa itself is stunning and the location was perfect. The property has been renovated to a very high standard with exceptional attention to detail, even the beds have been made slightly higher so you can see the stunning views of the beach from the bedroom window.
Lindos village itself was quaint and we found the Lindian people to be very friendly and welcoming. When it comes to restaurants we were spoilt for choice, although we particularly enjoyed Dionysos and Alex's bar down on the beach for the best ice cold beers at lunchtime.
I have to agree with all of the other reviews and would have no hesitation in recommending this villa to anyone thinking of gong to Lindos, you wont be disappointed! We will definitely be back.

Travelling group: Couples
4 Jul 2013
I am really happy to hear that you enjoyed staying in the villa.
Your lovely remarks are the best promo for my village Lindos.
You are always welcome to come back anytime.
Caroline...
Akron, Ohio, United States
“Paradise Found!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Our stay at the Lindos Shore Villa was the highlight of our trip. Cheerful Filipos was waiting to greet us and explain all of the amenities of this beautiful home. Besides being decorated as though for a magazine spread, the villa has every modern convenience that you can imagine, down to an espresso maker with coffee pods provided and strong wifi! The location is excellent; just a short walk down some steps to the gorgeous beach, and a short scenic stroll to the heart of the bustling village. Filipos was kind enough to call us and let us know about a local festival and when we had to leave at 4:00 am to catch a plane, he arrived cheerfully and promptly to help us with our luggage. We HIGHLY recommend this amazing spot!

30 Jun 2013
First of all I want to thank you for writing such an outstanding review.
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed staying in the villa.
Looking forward to offering you our Greek hospitality again.
Looking forward to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing