“Luxurious & Heavenly”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Panoramic sea view from Lindos Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ross G
London, England, United Kingdom
“Luxurious & Heavenly”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was our second time staying at this stunning villa, the views are breathtaking, amazing location and the villa is fantastic. I could not recommend this place above and Filippos can not do enough for you! it has to be seen to be believed but we will defo be back!

Travelling group: Family
29 Jun 2013
I really appreciate your kind remarks.
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed
staying in the villa again.
Looking forward to your return!!!
Annonomou...
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fab!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

This place really lives up to the other reviews.it was simply amazing, state of the art 5star quality. The only thing I will say is lindos is a bit quiet in march so go in peak season, but otherwise a wonderful place, with wonderful people.

12 Apr 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience to lindos shore boutique villa.
I am so pleased to hear your compliments.
Looking forward to your return!!!
254Rachel...
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Stylish, contemporary and extremely convenient”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We've been back only two days from our visit at Lindos Shore Villa and have to say we're seriously considering planning our next trip. This villa was perfect for our needs as we have two young children of 3 and 5 years old and staying here made a trip to the small (Pallas) beach very easy indeed. Literally a 2 minute walk, if that! The villa itself was beautiful and had everything we needed including a washing machine and dryer. I really didn't expect to use it but ended up doing so. But well, that's what it's like with young kids! The fresh coffee machine was welcome as were the large walk-in showers. The villa has a traditional Lindian layout but has been brought bang up to date to make it feel light and airy and I don't believe you would get a better sea view than here. I've stayed in Lindos many times and have to say this is the best place I've stayed. Admittedly the most costly, but definitely worth it. The owner Philippos could not have done more to make us welcome and was very generous with the kids. A true Greek welcome awaits you at this villa. We'll be back!

Travelling group: Family
10 Apr 2013
I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments.
I am delighted that you and your kids enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to having you and your family with us again in the future.
Robert J
Vienna, Austria
“Winter in Lindos”
Reviewed 11 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Winter in Lindos

After visiting Rhodes for 20 years in summer we wanted to see our favourite holiday place for one time in the winter.
So we booked 8 days in Lindos Shore Villa and it was one of the best holidays due to this wonderful villa .
Owner Filippos spent the last 2 years to renew the villa and made it to one of the top locations in Lindos.
Beautiful design, Luxury furniture and a beautiful sight on the beach, either you are in one of the 2 beautiful bedrooms or at the rooftop or at the wonderful terrace in greek style.
In the villa you also find 2 bathrooms an amazing living room with included kitchen in which you find really nice things like for example a Illy Espresso machine.
Last but not least owner Filippo is a very nice guy and together with his assistant Christos they did everything to make our holidays as pleasant as possible.
After this 8 days in paradise, my wife and me decided to come back for sure in winter again.
But only to Lindos Shore Villa….
Greetings from Vienna,
Robert & Gaby

Travelling group: Couples
12 Jan 2013
You are the first guests we hosted in the villa during the winter.
It was a great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are grateful for your kind remarks on our villa and your recommendation
for Lindos village in winter.
Looking forward to offering you Greek hospitality again.
Heaven_at...
Bangkok
“SUPERB PROPERTY”
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My Wife and I stayed at "Lindos Shore Boutique Villa" for our Honeymoon from the 23rd until the 30th of October 2012. We were taken into "Paradise" ones we entered this superbly crafted small piece of paradise, we felt in love with the place right away and we just knew that our vacation here in Lindos, Rhodes was going to be an unforgetable experience.
If you want to fall in love again, this is the place to be. Fillipos (The owner) took good care of both of us and he has given everything into making the Villa one of the most beautiful villa in Lindos, Rhodes (Greece).

Travelling group: Couples
6 Nov 2012
I really appreciate your kind remarks.
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your honeymoon
staying in the villa.
It will be my pleasure if you ask me for a baby cot when you come back next year !!!
Looking forward to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing