“Great dining”

Mythos All Day Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Lindos
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Mythos Restaurant is conveniently located in Lindos square next to the information kiosk. In our Restaurant and bar you may enjoy the natural beauty of the Acropolis and Harbor of Lindos village while having your lunch or dinner, your drink or even your coffee or tea! Here, the blessed olive oil, the spices, vegetables and the pure ingredients of Rhodes’ mountains are not grown with chemicals. The meat: chicken, beef and pork are from our own farm in Lardos and are organic. Our farm is carefully managed according to biological directives. Our fish is fresh and caught in Lindos area! These are the main materials used by our chef to create superb and special dishes!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent views from the rooftop. Need to book to get the table you want. Not to expensive and plenty to eat. Don't expect a 30 minute meal. The table is yours and therefore not dashing between courses and cooked while you wait, not served up like a fast food place.

2  Thank philipos969
Write a ReviewReviews (1 695)

63 - 67 of 1 698 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The views are amazing. The food is nice but could be better: few mussels for the price and normal pasta. However the starter was really good: fried feta with honey.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I love these people. I am often a solo traveler to Lindos and they always look after me with fabulous food, drink and company!!!
Once you come here to try you will always come back. Best pizza in town, great bar if you don’t fancy eating, choose your music and get others up dancing

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This roof top restaurant creates the perfect photo opportunity and that’s before we even talk about the hospitality or amazing food!

It has such a vast fresh food menu which is great value for money! I personally had a pizza but my friends had local fresh fish and other dishes which looked amazing. The pizza I had was the best pizza I have ever tried and I’ve had a lot of pizza!

The customer service is amazing they will do anything for anyone and don’t rush you off your table which is lovely so you can really enjoy your evening!

I would HIGHLY recommend this place and I can’t wait to spread the word about this beautiful restaurant

Thank you!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The roof terrace is very lovely, excellent service except the waiter got my order wrong. I kept the meal because I didn’t want to wait for another, but I didn’t enjoy it. Got a free cheesecake type dessert to make up for it which was delicious and the cocktails are very yummy.