“AMAZING”

Yayapaca Restaurante
Price range: US$23 - US$69
Description: Nice and quiet restaurant with a nice decoration in the heart of the city. Spanish fusion food.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Have eaten in lots of places. Thought I’d seen it all until visiting Yayapaca. This little gem is mind blowing. The chef produced exquisite dishes at a reasonable price. Great wine list. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and amazing service. The chef is experienced and imaginative -
the ducks liver with strawberries is a must try as is the pulled iberico pork with blue cheese and chocolate. The waitresscould not be more friendly or helpful. Do not leave Jerez without trying this menu - fusion at its finest!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This place its alittle hidden but its worth it.my wife and i went today and we found out that the whole menu its gluten free.
Food was amazing.the waitress could speak english and also the live music
Fantastic!!!!
Chef came to our table and we get to talk and hes a great cook 20 years of experience.
Im only gonna be here in jerez for four days but im sure ill be back

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Straight out, eating here was just delightful. The staff coped with the fact that we had vegans, vegetarians, nut allergies, fish and shellfish allergies with positivity and excellent clarity of communication despite half the party barely speaking spanish. Our waitress buzzed with an enthusiasm and happily recommended and described menu items and wine and sherry.

Whilst the portions are not large, they are superbly presented and wonderfully delicious. The Ceviche being so fresh that my mouth was watering before it hit the table!

The absolute winner of the night was the Nems, but I would definitely go here again to try all of the food. The chef clearly takes immense pride in his work and I had absolutely no hesitation in shaking him by the hand and buying him a glass of their lovely house wine.

So yes, its a hidden gem and, for me, not only one of the best restaurants in Jerez but one of the best restaurants I've ever visited.

Amazing!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

On our way to another Restaurant near by, we found the lovely Yayapaca at Plaza Peones. In this pretty nice place with warm and kind service, the cook David creates fantastic, well spiced meals in a little different way. My favourite is the homemade passion sorbet, I have to come back for.
Our personal favorite Restaurant in Jerez!

1  Thank rogersG973PM