“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant for lunch today and quite frankly we were surprised at how good the food was. My husband ate the suckling pig and i had roasted lamb. It was a long wait between ordering and receiving our lunch. We were served some olives while waiting- not the most attractive looking, but tasty. The wait for the meal was well worth it. My lamb was sweet and tender and almost fell off the bone. It came with fresh cooked chips and padron peppers. The serve was ample and for 12.90 euros it was excellent value. My husband also enjoyed his suckling pig. We shared a fig ice cream for dessert creamy yet light, and tasty. 0f the 3 places I’ve eaten in caceres so far, this was the tastiest and best value. Well worth a visit and treat yourself to the lamb.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We went to the restaurant during our family weekend and food was absolutely terrible but even worse the service. I,m a
frequent traveller and the attitude and arrogance of this place has been the top rated in my live. They almost ruin the lovely visit to Caceres.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and service! We ordered the meat for two and it was not only great taste but also great quantity!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The food was great, the service even better. We got the food served within 10 minutes we sat. We dinned at 22:30.

Can recommend.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Friendly enough, and looking out onto the Plaza Major, this is a perfectly decent little restaurant, but the food was not of consistently good quality. My sea bass was lovely, but my partner's lamb chops were not that great. There are better options in Caceres.