See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I am from Trichy, Tamil Nadu. I am stayed in this hotel two day, Hotel surrounding is nice and location also good. Good quality room and nice service is provided. I am happy with all the facility in grate manner.

Room Tip: Nice view and etc
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank dhana333
TIGERS R, General Manager at Tiger View Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Tigers Veiw Villas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your room and our service.
We appreciate that you have rightly noted prominence of location of our Villas, which is a highlight.

We always ensure to give good experience and comfortable stay with no compromise on quality and luxury.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, it is truly very special. We are highly honoured to have you stayed with us and look forward to welcome you back soon at Tigers View Villas, Thekkady.

With Regards,