“Best restaurant in Letojanni!”
Review of MaMa Steakhouse

MaMa Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Letojanni
Price range: US$7 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very good food; shared an antipasto with 4 friends and it was amazing.

Had the carbonara after; very good and portions very decent.

Owner is super friendly and makes you feel welcome. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service. Very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing food. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Everything was excellent!
The food was great, very high services and the beef steak was the best.
I recomand this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

In summary, I ate at a handful of restaurants in Letojanni over a period of one week and Mama Steakhouse was the last place I tried but definitely the best of all! Lovely food and service and not expensive.

Food: With some advice/recommendation from the waiter I decided to go for the Gorgonzola Cheese Steak (well-done, not medium-rare) and Pistachio Moose desert. Not only was the presentation stylish and decorative, it looked very appetizing and tasted great! The combination of cheese, a spinach type vegetable, and what looked like grilled passion fruit all garnished with a little sauce really complemented each other well and filled me up. There is also a small bar if you wish to just grab a drink.

Service: I can honestly say that the service here is top quality. The staff are professional, well organised and prepared the food in a quick and timely manner, The venue isn't huge but there is enough seating to cater for Families and couples too. The manager was friendly, funny and ensured his customers were smiling and enjoying there experience there.

Atmosphere: The lighting and decoration is pretty standard at this establishment. When I eat out I expect a comfortable, relaxing environment and tasty food which this place provided. The music played was upbeat and modern, with some latin, house and pop playing which made me want to dance in the middle of restaurant. This is definitely not a "fine dining" experience. All the restaurants in Letojanni seem to have a similar standard of decor, so it would be unfair to expect 5 start furnishings from a place like this.

Location: Near the beautiful beach of Letojanni, this hidden gem doesn't directly sit on the main beach promenade but on the parallel road behind it.

Summary: Overall it was a delightful experience eating here and my only disappointment was that I discovered it at the end of my holiday, otherwise I would have eaten there at least every two days of my stay. I will surely eat there again if I go back.

1  Thank gnnx
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had a great evening with good food and a super atmospfere.Manuel welcomed us with a big smile and helped us find our way through the menu.
We enjoyed the food and drinks,and recommend a visit!

Date of visit: April 2018