Hotel Olimpo(Letojanni)
US$193
US$139
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$119
US$111
Priceline
Casa Famiani(Letojanni)
Villa Jovanna(Letojanni)
  • Room Service
Casale Praia(Letojanni)
  • Beachfront
All reviewspizzasea viewthe busmemorable staybeach towels are providedmagical placeless touristyminute walkrelaxing holidaydesigner shopsrooms are spaciouslocal villagehotel is spotlessmount etnafishpublic areasswimming pool is
Reviewed 13 October 2006

My husband and I stayed here for one week at the end of September. Unfortunately our flight didn't arrive until midnight and as there were no buses running we ended up paying 120 euros for a taxi to the hotel.

We payed extra for a sea view. Money well spent. The view was beautiful (On some occassions we could even see Italy). Rooms were plain but spotless. Clean towels were provided daily. Staff were friendly but waitresses didn't speak much english.

The hotel had plenty of sunbeds around the pool area and sun terrace. Beds were also available on the shingle beach. The pool was also very clean.

We only ate lunch at the hotel. Snacks such as salads and paninis were available for between 3 and 5 euros (I would recommend the Al Tonno). At night we took the short walk into Letojanni or caught the bus at the front of the hotel to Taoramina. Letojanni has a number of restaurants, cafes and bars. I'd recommend ciao ciao for inexpensive but tasty pasta and pizzas or if you fancy treating yourselves try Da Ninos on the sea front for seafood.

Taoramina is a beautiful, medieval town. Lots of shops, bars and restaurants. Not as expensive as we'd expected. Last bus to Letojanni is at 9.45pm however a taxi was about 15euros. We got to know one of the taxi drivers who offered to take us to the airport for 75euros when we were retuning home. The journey was made even more spectacular as Mount Etna had begun to erupt that night. Was amazing to see.

Overall, we had a enjoyable, relaxing holiday and definately hope to return some day.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
11  Thank Liagreer15
Reviewed 5 October 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Park Selimi for 10 days end August/Start September. We had a sea view which was absolutely stunning. The best view I have ever had in any hotel.
I would not even bother booked a non-sea view as you will end up looking at a road! It is worth every penny for the sea view and it made the holiday for me

The hotel is spotless as is the pool and beach. Breakfast is ok and you can get paninis and salads in the bar at lunchtime. The dinner in the hotel restaurant is below average for what is available in Sicily. We only ate there on our first night and were served 3 coursed wihing about 20 minutes so it was all very rushed. Also, the house wine is pretty grim!

ILetojanni has some great bars and restaurants and all are very cheap. I would especially recommend Caio Caio on the main strip for great food and teh Twin Pub for good live music.

Overall I would recommend this hotel for couples wanting to get away from it all. It was very quite, at times too quiet especailly in the bar but this can be an advantage at times

Oh and make sure you go to Mount Etna - stunning!!

Stayed: August 2006