Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/09/28
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
ZenHotels.comUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is new and modern with a modern-royal twist, very inspired by the next door schloss. The rooms are nice and new, but not big. Breakfast includes bacon and eggs and that just makes the day for me. We would definitely stay at this centrally located hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mieke H, Manager at Ibis Styles Rastatt Baden Baden, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Mogensydemann,

Reviewed 2 August 2017

That evening, I needed a hotel with good wifi to do some remote-work both in evening and in the next morning. Finding a local B+B proved a bit difficult, not in the last place because I started my search a little too late and could not find a good wifi-place to search the Internet. I took the safe-choice: Ibis, part of the accord chain.

Reservation over the phone was easy: they had enough availability. Checking was easy (I am in the accord loyalty program as well).

Motorcycle parking in front of the hotel was Easy. As is mostly the case with a solo-travelling motorcyclist, I was allowed to leave it just there, in front of reception and covered by CCTV.

The room was Good, clean, effiicient. The wifi was working good enough. I did my work-job, and had a quick beer in the restaurant. I did not go out, so I didnt really benefit from the nice, central location of the hotel

Breakfast was good, as expected. Checkout was efficient.

I can recommend this hotel, and I will consider using it again when I ride the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse.

Room tip: Ask front or not, depending on your preference.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Piet d
Mieke H, Manager at Ibis Styles Rastatt Baden Baden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear PdV_on_tour,

We very much appreciate your detailed comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Rastatt Baden-Baden.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Everything is perfect. Fast check-in, personalized service, cleanliness of the room, buffet breakfast, fast check-out.. couldnt ask for more :-)
Very good price/quality, especially if you book in advance.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mieke H, Manager at Ibis Styles Rastatt Baden Baden, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Mr Gavinho,

we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Rastatt Baden-Baden.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights recently. The hotel is very new and well equipped with gym. It is located next to the palace garden and is about 10 minutes walk to the train station. The room is a bit small, but well equipped and comfortable. The bathroom has a walk-in shower. The air condition works very well and is quiet. The breakfast was very good with a good variety choices. The staff were very helpful and efficient. The town is about 10-15 minutes to Baden-Baden and Karlsruhe and well located to explore Black Forest and the region. We would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mieke H, Manager at Ibis Styles Rastatt Baden Baden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Rastatt Baden-Baden.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The hotel is centrally located at the Schloßpark. The "Schloß" and the city center are in walking distance. The hotel makes a pretty new impression and is very clean. The rooms are very tiny without any complementary things. So you can see the signature of Ibis. Everthing is focusing on keep the costs low. Instead of having shampoo and shower gel in separately, everything is put together serving the same purpose, no conditioner or free mineral water in the rooms. They have very free limited parking spaces in the yard. All other have to pay an expensive price for the garage.
They do not offer any food except of breakfast.
Considering the room price and the value you get, I consider it ok but nothing more.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mieke H, Manager at Ibis Styles Rastatt Baden Baden, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Mr Mattheis,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Rastatt Baden-Baden. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a good service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We turn one's attention to free water and coffee ( until 10 p.m. ) in the lobby area, free breakfast, WIFI and use of our gym. Unfortunately these are not the amenities you expected from us.
As a bed & breakfast hotel we do not have a restaurant for lunch or dinner. Please contact our reception desk we gladly recommend restaurants to you ( 200 minutes walking distance ) or you can order a snack ( pizza ) at our bar.
If the free parking spaces are already used our guests have the decision to park in our garage ( € 10,00 per night ) our to use the parking around the hotel for 2 € per 24 hours ( free of charge from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m.).