US$175
US$152
  • Fitness centre
US$107
US$74
Egtved Camping & Cottages(Egtved)(Great Value!)
US$38
Villa Gertrud(Kolding)
US$69
All reviewsstandard roomlong driveplenty of parkingstayed here for one nightnice hotelvisit legolandrooms are cleanfree parkinggreat breakfastplayroomhighwayreceptiondenmarkworkoutkmbillundsauna
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff as always.
Sadly many rooms are victim to noise from the AC. This time it sounded like a diesel engine running. Book the cheapest rooms as they are further away from the AC noise.
Only way to sleep is with ear plugs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas W
Maria F, Front Office Manager at Scandic Kolding, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Thomas W

Thank you for taking the time to share valuable feedback from your recent stay in our hotel.

We are very glad that, on the whole, you were satisfied with your stay and it was delightful to read just how impressed you were with our staff and their customer care..

It was however disappointing to see that there were some shortcomings that impacted negatively upon your impression of the hotel and I am truly sorry that this was the case. I would be very keen to hear from you regarding the rooms you had allocated so that I can add your observations to our improvement audit; with this information we can ensure that the appropriate restorative measures are carried out.

I really hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay, and I am sure that you will see improvements made where noted.

Kind Regards,

Maria Forsberg
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We (family with three kids) stayed for two nights during Easter holidays in this well located hotel. Reception was good, quick check-in, free car parking, clean and roomy room with all the necessities, good breakfast and quick checkout. Restaurant was bit expensive so chose to eat out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi tmsyed,

Thank you very much for the 5 start review.
Please remember for your next Scandic visit, that if you are a Scandic Friends member, you get 10% discount in our restaurant, during weekends.

I hope we can welcome you back anonther time.

Best Regards,

Maria

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My girlfriend and I celebrated her birthday at Scandic Kolding, and what a service! The room was dressed with flags, towel swans and sweet delights. It was a really lovely experience. Thank You very much! Everything was more than perfect!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Damholdt,

Thank you very much for the 5 start review.
I have glad to hear, that you had a wonderfull time.

I hope we can welcome you back another time.

Best Regards,

Maria

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Due to the nature of my job, I often travel in Europe. This is the ever first time I was treated differently because of being a foreigner.

Hotel facility is basic but it was ok for two nights stay. Check in/out was quick and easy with no trouble. But the restaurant dining was a nightmare experience.

First of all, I was told there was no reservation service of the restaurant which is odd in a hotel, surely that shows insufficient of the hotel management system.

Secondly, I was told to wait a table and after 30min there was no sign of the seat vacancy. By then, the other three of my colleagues arrived. One English, one Swedish and one Danish. I told my colleagues that we have to wait a table so my English colleague asked the restaurant again and she was turned down. My Danish colleague then tried his luck and within 5 min we were allocated a seat despite I have been waiting for more than half hour not been served.

I am very much shocked how the different people were treated different way in the Scandic Kolding hotel. I urge the hotel management to train your staff properly, improve your services and ensure such horrible things ever happen again if you treat yourself as an international business hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear SurreyGirl2011

Thank you for taking the time to share thoughts and experiences from your recent stay with us.

It goes without saying that it is very disappointing to hear that you were not fully satisfied with our hotel and service, and I am very sorry that you experienced any issues during your time with us. We never intend to deliver anything less than a brilliant stay and I truly feel that your experiences do not reflect our usual high standards - please rest assured that your feedback has been passed on to the relevant departmental heads and we shall ensure that this is acted upon as we carry out a full audit of the hotel.

Maria Forsberg
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is a wonderful hotel because of their wonderful staff!!!! I was impressed with how friendly, kind and helpful the staff were during my weeks stay!! This included staff in the restaraunts and the front desk. I look forward to my next visit!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Maria F, Front Office Manager at Scandic Kolding, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hello Ted,

Thank you for the kind review.

I'm truly glad to know you had a pleasant stay in our hotel. Also very happy you found us so helpful!
I hope we will have the chance to see you real soon at Scandic Kolding!

Have an amazing day.