“Memory better than reality”

Finn's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 52 Restaurants in New Shoreham
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It's so convenient we stopped for lunch soon after we arrived. First disappointment was that everything is fried in the same oil so my husband, who has shellfish allergy, couldn't even get French fries. Then my whole bellies were mediocre. The taco set up was good though.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place is underrated. It is due to the fact that ownership has changed recently and most reviews are from the time of the previous one. We had a very nice dinner. The food was fresh (I had the market fish of the day), creative and very good. The choice of eating wares (plates and cups) is fun. Service was perfect. We had a really nice time at Finn’s.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch at Finn’s while we were visiting Block Island. I had a salmon salad that was very tasty. My wife had shrimp and salad and said it was good as well. We enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Not fancy, but good value. Highly recommend the mussels, and the roasted brussel sprouts. We were reluctant at first, because of the loud (70s greatest hits) music pouring out of speakers in every room, but our server offered to turn it off in the upstairs room and lo and behold, it suddenly filled up with other diners who prefer their own conversation to someone else's music choice.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I know businesses need to reinvent themselfs to keep up with the times and I'm good with that. Finn's was that place to get super fresh seafood prepared simply and cooked to perfection. Having been a loyal customer for over 20 years the new invention just dosen't work. Honestly everyone doen't need to be trendy and hip, somtimes the old school is just fine.