“Good tacos. Come on Tuesdays”

Rockin' Baja Lobster, Mira Mesa, CA
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockin' Baja Lobster, Mira Mesa, CA is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Mira Mesa
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Came for Taco Tuesday with a friend, and was quite happy about the food and the service here. Good tacos.

They also have lunch buffet from Monday to Thursday, which I would like to try next time.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My family stopped in after an afternoon at Petco Park. What a treat. Best Tacos ever. Always a little hesitant eating tacos but they were the best. The shells alone where so good. Everything was so good except didn't care for the chips. Tasted too much like fritos but the salsa was really good. A little pricey but it was Dan Diego.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Rockin' Baja has been a great host to many events I have sponsored and this new location is interesting as it lies in Mira Mesa, more of a family community. I got to know the KJ (Jefffff) through the San Diego Gulls and he made me fall in love with Karaoke. Venue is nice and the deals on the weekends (particular Sunday) are great for kids and the whole family. Is there better Mexican food in San Diego than a "touristy chain," surely, but RBL has great ownership, great deals, and surprisingly what I would call the best chicken wings in town!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I live just up the street and am a big fan of this location. I have ordered from the Happy Hour, Taco Tuesday and Regular Menus. The food is always fresh and delicious. They have and open salsa and chip bar. Although I am a fan of the self serving, sometimes that bar could use some TLC , and a good wipe down once people have really gone through it. When my wife go for dinner, we usually order the 60 dollar bucket. It so much food for a great price, and its essentially 2 meals per person. comes with steak, chicken, lobster tails, Shrimp, and AYCE beans, rice and tortillas. The happy hour and taco Tuesday menus both have good drink and food specials. We will both continue to be regulars here.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

According to locals it is a tourist place but the food was great as well as the service and atmosphere. They were friendly and we had great services for our large group. The chip/dip bar entertained the grandchildren while we had a short wait for our food.