Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Birthday acupressure for my Dad

My father had his first professional massage with Ron this morning. He was Ron's oldest client at... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
Debra N
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great experience

I recently enjoyed reiki here for the first time. The sensations I felt were amazing... it was as... read more

Reviewed 16 July 2018
azcl87
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Have visited for a number of treatments and have been delighted with the service. Friendly professional staff with a wide range of treatments available for all.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I randomly called for a last minute appointment for a hot stone massage
The receptionist got someone in quickly and efficiently
The massage itself was incredible, i felt so at ease and would definitely go again
The only thing I find is that it can be expensive. I got a similar massage at the Billsley Manor for £10 cheaper

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Had a little trouble with the groupon site which chose an Indian head massage despite choosing the Swedish massage. The guys were so helpful at The Wishing Well and sorted it for us, The massage was very relaxing, however, when I compared treatments between my wife and mine, there was a great difference in the treatments we received. Although I enjoyed my treatment, I felt there was a few things missing from mine such as the foot massage and the facial mist to describe just 2 things.
I understand that with quite a few masseuse at the centre, there will be a difference between each masseuse, however I feel it needs to be more corporate in what it offers and ensure the treatments are given equally as the price is the same but what you get varies. Having said all that and it is meant as constructive, I did enjoy what I had, but would have preferred the treatment my wife got.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

unfriendly and clicky. unwelcome feel. poor food and service. dreadful classes .. do not visit. The staff were gossiping. not a pleasant experience at all

1  Thank happyfit2016
Holli Y, Manager at Wellbeing at the Wishing Well, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on the visit that you made to the centre. I am intrigued however, as to when it was that you visited us?
We don't serve food, therefore your comment on poor food and service is not applicable.
As for the 'dreadful classes' - this suggests that you have been to most of our classes in order to make such a sweeping statement. Please do let me know which classes you have found so terrible? All of the classes are pretty much full which suggests to me that the quality of the instructor and what they are teaching is of a formidable standard.
Your comment on the 'staff gossiping' - there is very rarely more than 1 member of staff working here so if there were indeed time to stand around gossiping, it would more than likely be polite conversation with a client or customer of the centre.
Sorry you appear to have had such awful experiences here, but it appears that your comments are not actually accurate with what we do here on a daily basis - have you actually ever been here before?
I would love to hear from you again, and if you have any valid feedback on the reality of this wonderful centre, then please do reply.
All the best,
Holli Young

Reviewed 15 December 2015

There's lots of things going on at the wishing well beside being a great location to pop in have a coffee and a chat. Very friendly staff and lovely home made cakes and snacks.