“Swan truckstop”

Pit Stop
Ranked #64 of 130 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 29 August 2017

As truckstops go It,s ok good grub new clean showers & £3.50 meal voucher. but it does get busy so best to book

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I stopped here for breakfast on my way to Cornwall on 21 August 2017. There was adequate parking right outside during rush hour. As someone who avoids motorway service areas because they invariably overcharge for everything whilst simultaneously managing to serve up some of the worst food you can eat, the Pit Stop at Swann service station is a breath of fresh air. For just £4.95 I had the single breakfast which consisted of 1 each of bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash brown, egg, tinned plum tomatoes, baked beans, toast and a mug of tea. The ingredients were decent quality but simple i.e. not your usual pink death sausage and soggy toast. This is just the kind of fuel I need to sustain me on a long road trip and the Pit Stop will be my go-to stop off on the M5 in the future. The dining area was clean and airy, with daytime tv and some newspapers to divert you during your meal should you wish. clean toilets too. The adjoining petrol station will save you 10-15p per litre compared to service station prices. They are open daily 5:30 AM until 10 PM. Whether travelling alone or with my family, very highly recomended.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Have been here several times. Typical 'truck stop' food served well & quickly. They also do daily specials which look very good. Great value. Always full of HGV drivers who have come off the M5 deliberately to use this place. They are the UK's most 'critical' critics so the fact they use this place so much tells you all you need to know !

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We were going to stop off at Mac Donalds, but glad we didn't, instead we pulled into Pit stop on the Worcester Road, Bromsgrove and had the best Breakfast I have ever experienced. I am in catering myself and appreciate good food, the eggs were perfection, we had the large breakfast which included two of everything and for just over £6 including a tea or coffee was well worth it.
The staff were friendly, helpful and polite.
We thoroughly enjoyed it - would we come back?
That's a BIG YES from us.

1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Never had a bad experience here. Call in regular and from the breakfast to the daily specials, all cooked fresh and homemade this place never disappoints.

1  Thank dilligaf1977